PDA

View Full Version : Rally cancellation suggestions

meghandan1
11-01-2007, 07:49 AM
We are all pretty ticked off and I am really horrified that such a foolish choice would be made. In that light, I do ask people to very calmly call the offices and offer your own story as to why we should remain downtown. (ie. travel limitations, coming from very far away, travel with children) Also that such a move when thousands of flyers have been handed out in Philadelphia, there have been web postings, the article has been online getting "dugg", some radio shows on GCN were willing to announce for us, etc etc that this would be total political suicide. Please ask the campaign to simply post a qucik fundraiser. It could say please offset the cost of the Philly rally so we can continue advertising in NH and Iowa. But please be respectful.
Campaign office 703-248-9115
Amanda Lee, events
Jonathan Bydlak, fundraising

I don't think we should tie up his office all day with long conversations, just a quick comment and move on.
Everyone's entusiasm and ideas on the forum have been so exciting, let's see what we can do.
Finally, tell the campaign we want to see the total numbers that have RSVPed.

literatim
11-01-2007, 07:51 AM
Do Not Call The Congressional Office. Seriously, wtf?

James R
11-01-2007, 07:53 AM
The Rally Is Not Canceled.

Hurricane Bruiser
11-01-2007, 11:03 AM
The official website under the philly rally says that the location will be announced shortly.