PDA

View Full Version : Aditional Proof - Philly Canceled NOT a Rumor

BizmanUSA
11-01-2007, 07:27 AM
Additional Proof as posted by Semetary on the Philly Sub-Section in the Grass Roots Section

Not a rumor:

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The campaign has made the decision to relocate the rally out of central Philadelphia due to cost concerns. It has been deemed an unfortunate necessity that those funds are better allocated to key primary state, and the rally in Philadelphia is being scaled back to a regional event.

The rally will still happen, but it will probably be moved either to UPenn or out to Valley Forge. That should become more clear tomorrow.

In accordance with the smaller scale, the benefit is that it will provide a more intimate setting for regional supporters to meet Dr. Paul, and we will ensure the Meetups involved in this effort get their private meeting, as guaranteed.

I know there was a great deal of expectation and hope for this rally. I also know that materials had been produced and distributed at considerable expense to promote this event. On behalf of the campaign, I apologize that it did not prove workable to have the event as originally planned.

Yours,
Tom

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help DIGG the Philadelphia Rally! The more the merrier!!!
Contact ALL the meetups in your state and tell them about the RALLY! This is going to be the biggest event of the year!

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Ro...vember_10_2007

Pledges for the Ron Paul riders!
Here are the pledges
http://www.pledgebank.com/RonPaulRiders25c
http://www.pledgebank.com/RonPaulRiders10c
http://www.pledgebank.com/RonPaulRiders5ct
http://www.pledgebank.com/RonPaulRiders1ct

As for who Tom is - PA State Coordinator - and I truly hope that he still is

Man Oh Man - I really want Ron Paul to win . . .

Don't know what to say

Any ideas anyone?

FrankRep
11-01-2007, 07:31 AM
FALSE INFORMATION!

Show me an official statement.

Stealth4
11-01-2007, 07:33 AM
FALSE INFORMATION!

Show me an official statement.

I agree - thats not additional proof - thats the only proof these guys have and its very dubious!

Sematary
11-01-2007, 07:35 AM
I agree - thats not additional proof - thats the only proof these guys have and its very dubious!

Bizman is the stage setup man
Tom is the campaign guy we've been working with
This info is STRAIGHT FROM THE CAMPAIGN and if you want to save the Philly Rally we need to let them know that they are making a poor decision.

James R
11-01-2007, 07:38 AM
Sorry but the Philly rally is NOT canceled. The location for the rally is in question while the campaign "re-strategizes".

pcosmar
11-01-2007, 07:38 AM
Is the E-mail verified?
Is the IP address verified?
Have the principles been contacted, personally?

Is this FUD???

Stealth4
11-01-2007, 07:40 AM
Bizman is the stage setup man
Tom is the campaign guy we've been working with
This info is STRAIGHT FROM THE CAMPAIGN and if you want to save the Philly Rally we need to let them know that they are making a poor decision.

I havent seen anything yet to warrant us bombarding the campaign with phone calls, wasting their time, and our donated money.

From what I've seen posted the rally still is in Philly and I dont know what your so upset about.

Franky you have a very jittery personality and have tried many times to incite people on this board so start mass emailing and calling to get people to do your bidding. And you do it without giving much reason. I've seen this from you over the past 3 months I've been a member of this board so I take everything you say with a grain of salt.

kylejack
Is the E-mail verified?

Is this FUD???

Its confirmed. I had the same concerns. I e-mailed Tom directly and he confirmed that he sent the e-mail.

Sematary
Is the E-mail verified?

Is this FUD???

I am on the phone with one of the Philly guys right now and have already spoken to others. THIS IS ABSOLUTE FACT!

Nefertiti
Cancelled and Moved are totally different things. If you really aren't just trying to stir FUD then learn how to use English!

FrankRep
11-01-2007, 07:41 AM
I am on the phone with one of the Philly guys right now and have already spoken to others. THIS IS ABSOLUTE FACT!

What the hell is the problem??

Sematary
11-01-2007, 07:41 AM
I havent seen anything yet to warrant us bombarding the campaign with phone calls, wasting their time, and our donated money.

From what I've seen posted the rally still is in Philly and I dont know what your so upset about.

Franky you have a very jittery personality and have tried many times to incite people on this board so start mass emailing and calling to get people to do your bidding. And you do it without giving much reason. I've seen this from you over the past 3 months I've been a member of this board so I take everything you say with a grain of salt.

You don't know what you're talking about. Everyone who is working on this is going nuts this morning because of this. We're all very pissed and the logisitics of Valley Forge are going to make it very difficult for people to show up.

Sematary
11-01-2007, 07:42 AM
What the hell is the problem??

The campaign is worried about spending the money for setting up the staging, etc...

kylejack
11-01-2007, 07:42 AM
You don't know what you're talking about. Everyone who is working on this is going nuts this morning because of this. We're all very pissed and the logisitics of Valley Forge are going to make it very difficult for people to show up.

Okay, but they're working on it, so give them a little space.

Nefertiti
11-01-2007, 07:43 AM
Lay off of Sematary. He has been organizing this as a grassroots effort from the outset and I would trust him to give us the information as he knows it at the moment. It's not his fault that the Meetup group and the campaign itself have created this confusion.

literatim
11-01-2007, 07:47 AM
Then he needs to come out and explain everything without being frantic.

FrankRep
11-01-2007, 07:50 AM
The campaign is worried about spending the money for setting up the staging, etc...

Creating an emergency chipin push would probably work.