PDA

View Full Version : god obama s----!!!!

satchelmcqueen
07-25-2011, 07:21 PM
obamas speech was so empty and the same old lies and just plain sweet talking the people as if he was the great one whom is being trounced on.

IM DOUBLING MY EFFORTS FOR PAUL! he must win!

Nate-ForLiberty
07-25-2011, 07:25 PM
word

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
07-25-2011, 07:26 PM
Obama was speaking to us as if we are all retarded 3rd graders.

Aratus
07-25-2011, 07:32 PM
i think mitch mcconnell may soon try to be 100% statesmanlike insted
of mundanely being always an instinctual self effacing GOP party hack

Tarzan
07-25-2011, 07:32 PM
Obama was trying to get everyone to call their rep in congress to get them to cave in to the debt ceiling. There will be calls and email... we have to let our voice be heard.

Contact your house member (just your's, not anybody else's)
Let them know what you think... tell them to:
"Do the right thing... follow your convictions... stop borrowing to pay our debts... DO NOT RAISE THE DEBT CEILING!!!"

Contact Your Representative (https://writerep.house.gov/writerep/welcome.shtml)

Call... write... email... or do all three!!!

civusamericanus
07-25-2011, 07:39 PM

Bruce Campbell as Ash in (Army of Darkness aka Evil Dead 3)- "Don't touch that please, your primitive intellect wouldn't understand alloys and compositions and things with... molecular structures."

Obama as President of the United States - "I won't bore you with the details of every plan or proposal, but basically, the debate has centered around two different approaches."

satchelmcqueen
07-25-2011, 08:44 PM
Obama was trying to get everyone to call their rep in congress to get them to cave in to the debt ceiling. There will be calls and email... we have to let our voice be heard.

"Do the right thing... follow your convictions... stop borrowing to pay our debts... DO NOT RAISE THE DEBT CEILING!!!"

^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^

sevin
07-25-2011, 08:52 PM

You should start a thread just for this purpose. Or a mod should split this thread.

That is exactly Obama's intent and we should all be working hard right now to counteract it.

smithtg
07-25-2011, 09:20 PM

obama is the 3rd grader. Still using the worn out "I inherited" this debt line. What a effing ahole

MJU1983
07-25-2011, 09:35 PM
I emailed two reps and my 2 senators...and I've sent them many messages in the past as well encouraging them to vote "NO".

KingRobbStark
07-25-2011, 09:35 PM
"God Obama sucks"

At first glance I though Yoda started this thread. Then I thought to myself if it was truly Yoda, then he would have titled it "Obama God sucks". Deductive reasoning is a great tool to have.

BlackTerrel
07-25-2011, 09:47 PM

Obama has the retarded 3rd grader demographic locked up.

KingRobbStark
07-25-2011, 10:11 PM

Most of those listening to him are retarded 3rd graders.