PDA

View Full Version : Where to direct people interested in helping out?

harikaried
07-25-2011, 10:07 AM
I'm getting in contact with people with various backgrounds and technical experiences across various states. The thing they have in common is that they want to help Ron Paul.

Should I have them first sign up here? Give them links to ronpaulforums/dailypaul?
Maybe I can try finding a local contact/meetup group for them?
Or maybe just have them sign up with the official campaign (as opposed to perhaps me handing over their info to the campaign -- can I even do that if I'm donation-maxed?)

Some people are more interested in getting out as opposed to using computers, but the time for that probably isn't now for most states?

Edit: And what information should I be gathering? Name, contact info, background?

RonPaul101.com
07-25-2011, 12:01 PM
IMO, I would say 1st step is have them sign up to volunteer with the official campaign directly, and 2nd would be to get involved via meetups and forums; and of course donating to the campaign helps. If they are interested in 'getting out' they could do so sooner or later depending on which state they live in.

harikaried
07-25-2011, 12:36 PM
1st step is have them sign up to volunteer with the official campaign directlyAny way to highlight or provide more information about certain volunteers to the campaign?

Ben Richards
07-25-2011, 12:42 PM
Signup to volunteer with the campaign
E-mail Jerry, the Volunteer Coordinator for the Campaign, JerryS@ronpaul2012.com and volunteer to phone-from-home
Get involved in your local GOP, attend the meetings and fundraisers while representing Ron in a respectful manner and get others to help reshape the party.