PDA

View Full Version : Mitt Romney Thoughts on Romney's Obama hate-mongering?

Jackie Treehorn
07-24-2011, 07:57 PM
I've been following Mitt's Facebook page pretty closely the past week or so, and I've noticed almost every single post is about Obama...no issues, no solutions, just pure unadulterated bashing.

It doesn't seem to me like Romney's "Hate Week" strategy would be very effective over and over AND OVER, but of course I'm biased. Just wondering what you guys think of this "strategy" -- pretty much out of curiosity.

His last 6 Facebook updates:

President Obama has let down students across the country. Leave a comment below and share your story.

President Obama promised students a better future and that their generation would have the same chances and opportunities that he had. Where are the jobs?

If you agree President Obama has failed to keep his word to students across the country, click here and sign my petition.

Collapse in debt talks yet another failure of leadership by President Obama.

If you agree President Obama has failed to keep his word to students across the country, click here and sign my petition. (<----yes, a repeat)

Today at the University of Maryland, will someone ask President Obama “where are the jobs?

Aratus
07-25-2011, 06:19 AM
yes... my ex-governor actually assumes he has the nomination in his grasp
and is basically in fall campaign mode. he is acting very confident and cocky.

malkusm
07-25-2011, 06:55 AM
What does he mean by "failed to keep his promise to students?" Is he referring to Pell Grant cuts? In other words, the "conservative" Romney is bashing Obama for making a spending cut, when the top issue of the day is our unsustainable national debt? :confused:

JamesButabi
07-25-2011, 08:15 AM
Yes it works, especially for a Republican primary where the average voter is still stuck in the team fighting paradigm. There is a slow shift away from this with Ron Paul and the younger generation.