PDA

View Full Version : Philly Rally CANCELED - Moved?

BizmanUSA
11-01-2007, 06:25 AM
"The campaign has made the decision to relocate the rally out of central Philadelphia due to cost concerns." :eek: :(

Word has it that the this event will be relocated elsewhere in Pennsylvania :confused:

NO Comment!

Hank
11-01-2007, 06:28 AM
I doubt they would relocate the rally. It would cause massive problems.

Nefertiti
11-01-2007, 06:31 AM
Please stop posting unfounded rumors. What kind of trouble are you trying to cause?

rpfreedom08
11-01-2007, 06:40 AM
delete thread.

Nefertiti
11-01-2007, 06:41 AM
Click on the red white and black icon in the upper right of the post to ask that it be removed.

KewlRonduderules
11-01-2007, 06:46 AM
Trolls in the House?

Sematary
11-01-2007, 07:15 AM
Not a rumor:

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The campaign has made the decision to relocate the rally out of central Philadelphia due to cost concerns. It has been deemed an unfortunate necessity that those funds are better allocated to key primary state, and the rally in Philadelphia is being scaled back to a regional event.

The rally will still happen, but it will probably be moved either to UPenn or out to Valley Forge. That should become more clear tomorrow.

In accordance with the smaller scale, the benefit is that it will provide a more intimate setting for regional supporters to meet Dr. Paul, and we will ensure the Meetups involved in this effort get their private meeting, as guaranteed.

I know there was a great deal of expectation and hope for this rally. I also know that materials had been produced and distributed at considerable expense to promote this event. On behalf of the campaign, I apologize that it did not prove workable to have the event as originally planned.

Yours,
Tom

Hank
11-01-2007, 07:19 AM
This is absolutely crazy!

Tons of people made travel plans and other arrangements!

I think it is NUTS that the campaign would make such a decision!