PDA

View Full Version : Trolling is Most Important Occupation in World

american-12-zeros
07-24-2011, 05:43 PM
Trolling means fishing with many lines or hooks.

More than 2 Billion people survive from fishing. So trolling is the most important occupation and business in the world.

If you post an online poll then majority of people will say "Google trolls the web".

So all search engines trolls the web or internet. Without search engines there will be no internet traffic.

Basically without trolling there will be no internet traffic. Think about it. Why do some forum members get banned and the reason given "trolling"?

Troll means fish by drawing bait along in water. Troll also means sing in carefree spirit.
Read original English Dictionary.

There are only 2 meanings for troll. 1) Fishing and 2) Sing carefree.

Google crawls the web for information. Forum members also crawls the web for information.

What is the difference between Google and Forum members?

Internet survives from crawling and trolling. Excellent.

Forum members also search for information in forums and also share information. Why are some forum members termed as "trolls"?

Forum members must also be known as "crawlers" because they crawl the internet for information.

O Baby O Baby everything you need

http://corndogger.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/trolling-serious-business.jpg

TheViper
07-24-2011, 05:57 PM
The difference is that a trolling fisherman would represent the forum troll whereas the standard forum goer would represent the fish....not other trolling fisherman.

Trollers (forum trollers) cast a line (inflammatory content) looking to hook a fish (forum goer) to bite it (debate).

acptulsa
07-24-2011, 06:01 PM
You don't need to define trolling to our old nemesis fire11, Viper. He understands the concept perfectly.

Yieu
07-24-2011, 06:05 PM
Wow, it's been a while since I've seen you here, Fire11. Goodbye again, though.

TheViper
07-24-2011, 06:10 PM
Every forum has at least one that can't stay away no matter how times you ban them.

I had one at my forum where I'd change his username after banning him to the enumerated banning. After 30 something, I stopped.

And IP banning doesn't work if they have dial up or use a proxy.

acptulsa
07-24-2011, 06:12 PM
Proxy in this case. I'd say it was Joseph the Totalitarian, but this one is a different kind of illiterate from him.

White Bear Lake
07-24-2011, 10:04 PM
LOL.

My favorite troll is crr6. Anybody who hangs out at Hot Air know what's up.

Golding
07-24-2011, 10:10 PM
Lame. I've enjoyed the previous posts revolving around obscurely absurd topics, but this one was too overt in shouting "YES I AM TROLLING LOL".

Have you lost your touch? Please do a better job trying to amuse me next time.
Thanks.

lynnf
07-25-2011, 03:08 AM
Trolling means fishing with many lines or hooks.

More than 2 Billion people survive from fishing. So trolling is the most important occupation and business in the world.

If you post an online poll then majority of people will say "Google trolls the web".

So all search engines trolls the web or internet. Without search engines there will be no internet traffic.

Basically without trolling there will be no internet traffic. Think about it. Why do some forum members get banned and the reason given "trolling"?

Troll means fish by drawing bait along in water. Troll also means sing in carefree spirit.
Read original English Dictionary.

There are only 2 meanings for troll. 1) Fishing and 2) Sing carefree.

Google crawls the web for information. Forum members also crawls the web for information.

What is the difference between Google and Forum members?

Internet survives from crawling and trolling. Excellent.

Forum members also search for information in forums and also share information. Why are some forum members termed as "trolls"?

Forum members must also be known as "crawlers" because they crawl the internet for information.

O Baby O Baby everything you need

http://corndogger.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/trolling-serious-business.jpg

I believe you have used the wrong definition of troll - you used the verb and not the noun which is most associated with the internet meaning. As in an ogre under a bridge.
See your dictionary --

troll: (n) (in Scandinavian folklore) any of a race of supernatural beings, sometimes conceived as giants and sometimes as dwarfs, inhabiting caves or subterranean dwellings.

http://media2.picsearch.com/is?XFGFodoXTf-j9Qv4D2JhnvfFeLsF2f2gcgA7aH_5YXg

libertythor
07-25-2011, 04:57 AM
This was almost too coherent to be Fire11, but at the same time it is in his style.

Rael
07-25-2011, 04:59 AM
Who is fire11? I must have missed it.

Revolution9
07-25-2011, 05:02 AM
I believe troll-killer to be the most important internet occupation.

Rev9

libertythor
07-25-2011, 07:39 AM
He is some troll from the GNAA that keeps trying to cause problems here.

acptulsa
07-25-2011, 07:46 AM
He is some troll from the GNAA that keeps trying to cause problems here.

GNAA? Excuse my ignorance, but what is that? The Greater Nepal Alchoholics Anonymous?

sailingaway
07-25-2011, 08:05 AM
GNAA? Excuse my ignorance, but what is that? The Greater Nepal Alchoholics Anonymous?

Yes.

Are we sure it is Fire11? He isn't advocating wiping out huge swaths of the world's population.

Just, maybe, some fish.

Yieu
07-25-2011, 08:07 AM
The writing style is that of Fire11. If it's not him, it's someone acting as him. I've gotten pretty good at finding him, and I think it's him.

payme_rick
07-25-2011, 11:41 AM
http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/1955/trollingseriousbusiness.jpg

acptulsa
07-25-2011, 12:16 PM
Yes.

Fine. Just fine. Make me look it up myself.

Oh, I see. Thank you for letting me look it up myself. Good move.