PDA

View Full Version : meet a fellow forum member today RON PAUL 2012!!!

satchelmcqueen
07-23-2011, 11:39 PM
me and the wife were passing through her hometown today on the way to a wedding shower, and on the side of the road i see a huge rp 2012 sign. i told her that on the way back i was gonna stop and say thanks to the home owner for having put it out. so i did. it turns out he is a forum member. we talked a bit and it was cool. im glad i stopped and got a huge surge of get up and go! this was after i had just put a big rp window sticker on my brother in laws truck. people are being converted in masses this time around.

keep on keeping on people!!! we are winning!!!

Danke
07-23-2011, 11:43 PM
Shit! I'm going out right now and dismantling my RP sign.

satchelmcqueen
07-24-2011, 01:19 AM
Shit! I'm going out right now and dismantling my RP sign.
dont make me bring oprah!

KingRobbStark
07-24-2011, 01:31 AM
I feel as jittery as a little girl when I encounter another Paul supporter. Is that weird?

Carehn
07-24-2011, 07:31 AM
I feel as jittery as a little girl when I encounter another Paul supporter. Is that weird?

No. You feel that way because you are talking to another human. Its rare in this day and age I think.

TomtheTinker
07-24-2011, 07:47 AM
people are being converted especially the non-political type..I wish I lived in a state that mattered because I have turned 10 people who never voted before onto ron paul and am on the edge for at least 10 others..

FA.Hayek
07-24-2011, 08:00 AM
people are being converted especially the non-political type..I wish I lived in a state that mattered because I have turned 10 people who never voted before onto ron paul and am on the edge for at least 10 others..

that's great work!
the cool thing about being a Ron Paul supporter, when you're in, you're ALL in, even if you don't agree with the good doctor on 100% of the issues, his integrity and principle wins people over completely.
out of those 10 people you turned to Ron Paul, you may have 1 or more that will in turn spread the message to others and the movement will grow!
thanks for the hard work!

KingRobbStark
07-24-2011, 02:16 PM
No. You feel that way because you are talking to another human. Its rare in this day and age I think.

I talk to a lot of human beings, though not all of them are Ron Paul supporters.