PDA

View Full Version : A New Month Will you go ALL OUT for Ron Paul this month?

Hank
11-01-2007, 05:45 AM
Today is the first day of a new month, November!

My question to YOU is if you will commit to go ALL OUT for Ron Paul this month. Will you continually through the month sacrifice of your time, resources, and hard earned dollars this month to make sure Ron Paul obtains the nomination and then becomes our next president?

I ask this question because November is a tremendously critical month in the campaign. Up to this point the campaign has gained a great deal of momentum, but the fact of the matter is we need EVEN MORE to win!

To be blunt, Ron Paul MUST win or the future is indeed bleak. Lets take a look at what will happen in the next few years if we fail to go ALL OUT in support of our candidate.

1) More of your constitutional rights and freedoms will be violated. The "War on Drugs" will expand, the number of surveillance cameras will grow exponentially until you are watched from the moment you step out your door in the morning, the government will continue spying upon your communications, and the Bill of Rights will be shredded as more anti-freedom legislation is passed. We will live in a world were guns are highly restricted, vitamins require a prescription, unhealthy foods are taxed, and the government regulates every aspect of our lives!

2) The undeclared "War in Iraq" will continue and probably expand into Iran or other nations. More US soldiers will die or become disabled for life. Innocent men, women, and children in the nations we attack will continue to be tortured, imprisoned, and killed. The hatred of the USA around the world will grow. As additional trillions of dollars we do not have are borrowed our economy will shutter and inflation soars.

3) Government spending will continue to increase. The national debt will continue to grow and money will continue being printed to finance the tremendous bloat of the federal government. To try and pay for the "interest" on the national debt fat cat politicians with no knowledge of the constitution will make sure your taxes stay on the increase. At some point, the economy will dive and a depression will occur.

4) As chaos continues with a depression hitting at the same time the politicians will use terror, fear, and despair to advance the North American Union. They will claim it's the only way to save this nation from economic collapse. The dollar will be no more and you will be forced to commit treason against your nation by utilizing the Amero or starving to death (if you are not already).

To be blunt, the future is tremendously bleak if Ron Paul does not get elected. The above is only a tiny peak into a much more terrifying future if we don't take back our government by electing Ron Paul as president!

The good news is that we can prevent all the above from occurring and build a wonderful future if we work our butts off and go ALL OUT for Ron Paul!

How would you like a future with no income tax (replaced with nothing), all of our troops BROUGHT HOME, government spending minimized, all of your rights and freedoms RESPECTED, the constitution ADHERED TO, and most importantly a government that STAYS OUT OF YOUR LIFE!

If each and every one of us go out and convince others to passionately support Ron Paul, continue donating ourselves to the campaign, and pro-actively go out and find ways to support his candidacy then we can WIN!

It would not be very difficult for us to quadruple our number of supporters this month. If EACH of you would convince at least one person every week this month to support Ron Paul as passionately as yourself by the end of this month we could become a force for liberty like the world has never seen! Remember, every new supporter of Ron Paul means a potential donation, a potential sign being held at a rally, and yet another individual spreading the word!

Do you want Ron Paul to win the nomination?
Do you want Ron Paul to become president?
Do you want a future where the government does not interfere in your life?

If so, I once again ask will you go ALL OUT for Ron Paul this month?

Hank
11-01-2007, 05:54 AM
Seriously, are you willing to go all out for Ron Paul this month?

bootstrap
11-01-2007, 05:56 AM
I just found out about the campaign a few days ago. And yes, I will do everything I can to get Ron Paul to win the republican primary. Because I know, without any doubt whatsoever, that Ron Paul would destroy any other candidate one-to-one in the general election.

I've been holding onto my wallet until November 5th. Please forgive me on November 5th --- when I open it up! :)

I believe we need to invent and execute extraordinary new ideas - not just participate in feel-good meetings with other already-sold advocates!

I intend to find and convince at least 5 (hopefully 25) people who never heard of Ron Paul to vote for him in the primaries. And I intend to PHYSICALLY TAKE THEM to wherever we must go to vote for Ron Paul. EVERYONE SHOULD DO THIS. I call this the "multiply by five" campaign.

Hank
11-01-2007, 06:23 AM
That's awesome bootstrap.

Bobby Johnson
11-01-2007, 07:21 AM
I intend to find and convince at least 5 (hopefully 25) people who never heard of Ron Paul to vote for him in the primaries. And I intend to PHYSICALLY TAKE THEM to wherever we must go to vote for Ron Paul. EVERYONE SHOULD DO THIS. I call this the "multiply by five" campaign.

I like this idea as well.

jrich4rpaul
11-01-2007, 07:23 AM
This will be the November to Remember

:D