PDA

View Full Version : Materials from national campaign seem to take a while.

Trassin
11-01-2007, 03:45 AM
I've been waiting for about two weeks now for the official campaign material (large signs, yard signs, window signs, bumper stickers, and slim jims) that is suppose to be coming from the national campaign. These are things I need to have and not having them is limiting my ability to spread Ron Paul's message throughout the area.

Is anyone else having this problem? Has anyone heard anything from the national campaign about it?

I know a few other people in Illinois have experienced it.

LibertyEagle
11-01-2007, 04:27 AM
I've been waiting for about two weeks now for the official campaign material (large signs, yard signs, window signs, bumper stickers, and slim jims) that is suppose to be coming from the national campaign. These are things I need to have and not having them is limiting my ability to spread Ron Paul's message throughout the area.

Is anyone else having this problem? Has anyone heard anything from the national campaign about it?

Nope. Mine arrived in just a few days. They send them out Fed-x ground, by the way. I guess there is the possibility they had to wait for a restock order to arrive. I would highly recommend you check with them.

Trassin
11-01-2007, 04:29 AM
Nope. Mine arrived in just a few days. They send them out Fed-x ground, by the way. I guess there is the possibility they had to wait for a restock order to arrive. I would highly recommend you check with them.

Our state coordinator is going to.

Bobby Johnson
11-01-2007, 07:06 AM
No problems with my order of slim jims. Ordered on Wednesday and received it by Saturday. I live in Indiana by the way.

libertarian4321
11-01-2007, 11:07 AM

I've normally gotten stuff from them pretty quickly.

This may be a good sign- perhaps they have been overwhelmed with orders!

Scribbler de Stebbing
11-01-2007, 11:45 AM
A box of slim jims are likely to ship faster than an assortment of items, especially signs.

austin356
11-01-2007, 11:46 AM
3 days for 50k slim jims and 400 shirts 600 signs, etc ,et

McDermit
11-01-2007, 12:00 PM
Depends what you order and the quanitities, it seems. Some of my 2x4's shipped the same day I ordered, but then the other half of the order didn't ship until 2 weeks later,a nd from a different location.

Tshirts, slim jims, stickers all shipped the same day.

My first order shipped equally quickly.

RonPaulStreetTeam
11-01-2007, 12:13 PM
EBAY!

lol