PDA

View Full Version : the amero - on sale now !!!

bootstrap
11-01-2007, 02:04 AM
Does everyone know how badly non-US residents want to support Ron Paul - to stop the crazed irrational behavior of the neo-con evil empire ???

Does everyone know it is NOT legal for non-US residents to donate to Ron Paul - to protect themselves from the danger of pre-emptive neo-cons, all of whom (except RP) seem happy to bomb anyone without congressional approval ???

However!!!

Does everyone know it is perfectly legal for foreigners to buy items from the Ron Paul campaign store ???

So, I suggest the campaign store sell $1, $5, $10, $20, $50 and $100 AMERO bills to foreigners --- while it is still LEGAL (before they become legalized illegal tender). What better way to let foreigners support Ron Paul (and pre-emptively discredit the amero) without breaking any law --- in a way that puts a nice sharp point on one good reason to support Ron Paul?

If the RP campaign store offers it, we have a fun and appropriate answer to give foreigners who want to help. I already know some foreigners who would be happy to convert their yen, pesos, euros and [Canadian] dollars into RP ameros!

So, would this be fun --- and provide a legal way around the unethical laws that prevent the world from protecting themselves?

Ameros for Ron Paul? Crazy like a fox? What do you think?

-----

On the front should be a picture of bush (or cheney or rudy). On the back? How about the national bird - the turkey.

LibertyEagle
11-01-2007, 04:32 AM
It sounds illegal to me.

Taco John
11-01-2007, 04:36 AM
It sounds like an awesome idea to me... Ron Paul could just print funny money. It would clearly have to say "funny money" on it, but it would be a great campaign tool and a way to spread the message of fiat money. I think it's a hilarious poke in the eye of the Fed, and a great way to raise cash.

I love it!

literatim
11-01-2007, 04:40 AM
It sounds like an awesome idea to me... Ron Paul could just print funny money. It would clearly have to say "funny money" on it, but it would be a great campaign tool and a way to spread the message of fiat money. I think it's a hilarious poke in the eye of the Fed, and a great way to raise cash.

I love it!

"This is not legal tender." would have to be written on it.

me3
11-01-2007, 05:44 AM
This one didn't stick to the wall for me.

bootstrap
11-01-2007, 05:45 AM
Once the US government decrees the "amero" IS the legal tender of the land, THEN they will claim it is legal tender. POOF. Like magic.

However, all of us believe the US government has no right to create funny money, because doing so is unconstitutional. And it is. But they do it anyway, they flaunt it in front of all of us, and they [electronically] print it by the trillions --- all illegally (read the constitution).

So, is the amero legal tender, legal currency? OF COURSE NOT. And it never will be legal --- just like Federal Reserve Notes are not legal today.

And that's the point. Let's issue the "amero" today, and call it FUNNY MONEY or PLAY MONEY. Let's do this before the feds call the "amero" legal tender.

This way, if they say anything, they must say "the amero is not legal tender". And we agree - it is exactly like "monopoly money". Well, guess what? Parker Brothers has sold "monopoly money" for decades - at least - and nobody has hassled them about it. Therefore, nobody can hassle us for issuing fake money that we explicitly claim IS fake money --- and will always BE fake money (the amero).

And besides being fun, and making a point, we create a legal way for people in other countries to LEGALLY support the Ron Paul campaign --- because they are buying a physical item like a baseball cap or T-shirt or other physical item.

I say, it is clearly legal, and nobody will say a word, because they KNOW it would create a furor that would get EXACTLY the kind of media attention they cannot afford to have (this long before they purposely destroy the US dollar to give them an excuse to "save the economy" by issuing the amero).

What's the downside? Of course it must say "illegal tender" or "not legal tender".

Which one of you brilliant graphic artists wants to create the "amero" - a device to sell to foreigners to stoke the Ron Paul campaign. I wish I had that talent myself!

Make no mistake, no intention to do anything "under false pretenses"! However, would it not be delicious if some government thug were to claim that the "amero" DOES have legal standing? Oh, my would *that* send the Ron Paul campaign donations and support to the moon!

lastnymleft
11-01-2007, 05:54 AM
Perhaps you could get the people behind this to give you the basic design for suitable adjustment:

http://www.deceptiondollar.com/

Sematary
11-01-2007, 06:02 AM
Why couldn't these people simply buy campaign materials and send them to need meetups?

bootstrap
11-01-2007, 06:04 AM
Perhaps you could get the people behind this to give you the basic design for suitable adjustment:

http://www.deceptiondollar.com/That's an excellent link, and an excellent piece of work. And I agree completely --- that's why I ask for everyone with graphics art talent to propose what our "amero" currency should look like. Then we can choose the best 5 or 6 of them --- remember, we need $1, $5, $10, $20, $50 and $100 amero notes, and they need not be identical. However, I suspect we should make our amero design slightly less similar to the US dollar, to emphasize the fraud (and multi-national character) of the proposed amero.

So yes, consider this is a call for the proposed design of the [anti-] "ameros".