PDA

View Full Version : KY - Sick Puppy: Cop Buries Dog Alive After Beating It

Anti Federalist
07-21-2011, 05:50 PM
Beating an injured dog might land him this cop in prison.

Beating a Mundane?

Maybe not...

Sick Puppy: Cop Buries Dog Alive After Beating It

Posted on July 20, 2011. Tags: Animal cruelty, Animals, Brutality, Cop Fired

video at link

http://networkedblogs.com/kFf6W

An Ohio County, Kentucky Deputy Sheriff joined the millions of Americans on unemployment, after public outrage exploded in the wake of his treatment of a dog who had been hit by a car on the highway.

After being summoned to the scene by highway workers who witnessed the hit-and-run accident, 5-year veteran Deputy Randy Taylor decided NOT to do the decent thing. He did not simply take the dog to a shelter or vet for treatment, or even contact animal control authorities to do that for him. Instead, he proceeded to try and put the dog out of its misery, not with a bullet (as is police SOP for just about any contact with a citizen’s loyal canine companion), but by beating it with a garden tool.

Failing that, he proceeded to bury his victim alive. Fortunately, the dog was tougher than the deputy, and was found 3 days later, wandering the roadside in need of assistance. This time, someone with a lot more sense and compassion than Deputy Taylor was able to get the dog to a vet, where it’s being treated for its injuries and is expected to survive.

Deputy Taylor may actually face criminal charges, but that has yet to be announced (and I suspect that as a matter of “professional courtesy, he wont be. Being kicked out of the state’s high caste of armed enforcers of “The Law,” and losing all the power, privilege and perquisites that accompany membership is the worst punishment they can deliver).

It’s relevant to note here that most serial killers begin their journey toward depravity by satisfying their bloodlust at the expense of animals, especially pets or injured animals unable or unwilling to defend themselves against such aggression. Let’s hope that Mr. Taylor does not follow in the footsteps of BTK killer, and confessed animal torturer Dennis Rader, whose employment as a code enforcement officer allowed him to exercise arbitrary power over others, along with the opportunity to exploit that power as a means to capture and kill innocent, unsuspecting victims.

aGameOfThrones
07-21-2011, 06:01 PM
This?

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000341817/polls_cop_1734_209327_poll_xlarge.jpeg

LibertyEagle
07-21-2011, 06:05 PM
Asshole. I hope he is charged.

Philhelm
07-21-2011, 06:09 PM
Asshole. I hope he is charged.

I hope he gets devoured by a pack of wild dogs.

heavenlyboy34
07-21-2011, 06:11 PM
WTF? :mad: I hope he gets what he deserves. :mad:

dannno
07-21-2011, 06:18 PM
I'm guessing he's not Italian :confused:

DamianTV
07-21-2011, 06:19 PM
I hope that Cop gets his ass beaten by the dogs owner and buried alive. Of course, we would have to let the fucker live, just so he can suffer with that memory.

Think about this: If cops have this little regard for shooting the family dog, which is quickly approaching the "normal" status, what is to stop them from doing the same thing to us? Our lives have as much value to them as roadkill.

Kylie
07-21-2011, 07:27 PM
I hope that Cop gets his ass beaten by the dogs owner and buried alive. Of course, we would have to let the fucker live, just so he can suffer with that memory.

Think about this: If cops have this little regard for shooting the family dog, which is quickly approaching the "normal" status, what is to stop them from doing the same thing to us? Our lives have as much value to them as roadkill.

That's just it, man.

There is NOTHING stopping them.

pcosmar
07-21-2011, 07:32 PM
That's just it, man.

There is NOTHING stopping them.

This is becoming more and more apparent to anyone paying attention.

Travlyr
07-22-2011, 03:41 AM
This is becoming more and more apparent to anyone paying attention.

This is sick on so many levels. It is a sign of the times. Criminal cabals in charge hiring thugs to war against peace and goodness.

Keep up the good work fellows. Maybe soon we will reach critical mass.

KurtBoyer25L
07-22-2011, 04:07 AM
Wonder if Rand will have anything for the public record.

Danke
07-22-2011, 05:55 AM
" hit-and-run accident"? An animal? Oh boy.

Travlyr
07-22-2011, 05:58 AM
Yeah. Soon it will be a crime to hit and run animals. I just hope they leave insects out of the law.

fisharmor
07-22-2011, 06:32 AM
This is sick on so many levels. It is a sign of the times. Criminal cabals in charge hiring thugs to war against peace and goodness.

Guys, I'm gonna keep beating this horse every time.
This is not a sign of the times.
This is who they are, it's what they do, and it always has been.

If you go to a nursing home and find a really old black woman who still has her mind, and talk to her about the cops, you're going to hear stories like this from the 30's.

Nothing has changed about the cops. Nothing. The thing that has changed is the information.
It's now possible to get this information, whereas before it wasn't.
That is the only difference.