PDA

View Full Version : Cop Threatens CCW Holder During Traffic Stop: “I could blast you in the mouth right now!”

Zatch
07-21-2011, 02:42 PM
Canton PD Notification Arrest & Officer Conduct

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kassP7zI0qc

WARNING: Video contains raw audio. Only license data, personal identifying audio, and eight minutes trying to identify who the male passenger was were edited out. Video contains a substantial amount of vulgarity.

How You Can Help
This case needs your help. Please contribute to the Legal Defense Fund so that we can help William's attorney represent him against failure to inform charges with Canton Municiple Courts.

Shortly after HB12 became law in 2004, Ohioans for Concealed Carry began to hear horror stories about the way law enforcement had reacted during traffic stops. Motorcyclists were told to conceal their guns instead of carrying them openly (motorcycle open-carry then was required by law). Computers in some police departments generated a felony warrant indicator when processing a license plate linked to a Concealed Handgun License. This caused multiple police vehicles to converge on a licensee in order to perform a felony traffic stop.

Those days, for the most part, are behind us. They've been replaced with occasional stories of rogue cops who have abused the concealed carry law in one way or another. In 2006, Daniel Sayers was filling his gas tank and washing his windows at a gas station when someone called the police to report a "man with a gun" leaving the station. After minutes of dash camera footage showing a police cruiser hurtling through side streets and breakneck speeds, we watched as Sayers promptly pulled over thinking the cruiser was trying to pass him. Within seconds Sayers had an AR-15 pointed at him, accompanied by officers ordering him out of the car, despite a malfunction in his car windows and doors.

Police continually screamed orders at him. Sayers was eventually pulled from the car, handcuffed, and placed in the back of the cruiser. Later, he was charged with failure to inform police that he was armed and had a concealed handgun license. The fact is, Sayers was unable to notify.

The same events played out in Beachwood, Ohio when OFCC member Bryan Ledford was approached by an officer pointing a taser at him and ordering him to exit his vehicle. Every attempt Ledford made to communicate with the officer was met with a refusal to acknowledge Ledford's attempts to inform the officers of his handgun license. In Ledford's case, officers spent 30 minutes rummaging through his vehicle, without a warrant, looking for something with which to charge him, until it finally hit them: Charge him with failure to inform. They went to court insisting that 53 seconds had transpired between the time they engaged Ledford and the time he informed them, and that somehow this time frame justified arresting Ledford, putting him into jail, and charging him with a misdemeanor.

But none of this compares to the atrocity that took place on June 8, 2011 to a man named William who had obtained his concealed handgun license approximately one month earlier. Early that Wednesday morning, William pulled his car to the side of the road to let out two passengers, but only the female occupant managed to exit before the police pulled up and began screaming at all three parties. "Stay in that car, I'm not going to mess around," screamed one of the officers at the two people attempting to exit the vehicle. The driver and concealed handgun licensee, William, remained seated in his vehicle when an officer entered the rear of the vehicle.

William stated, "I have a concealed carry, and..." when he was abruptly told to shut up. Dash camera video footage shows the driver turning his head, and his voice can be heard, but the words are inaudible. A few minutes passed while the officer continued to berate the two passengers. He proceeded to the driver's side and tries to open the door but is delayed by a seat belt. ...people like you don't deserve to @#$%#$ move throughout public. Period!... William states "I have a conceal..." and the officer demands that he better tell the truth or else! This interruption causes William to "tell the truth" and his attempt to notify is interrupted. William exited the vehicle with his driver's license in the same hand as his concealed handgun license. He held it up for the officer to see, and the officer said, "Why are you having that?" This gave William the opportunity to say, "I have a CCW, and..." The officer then said, "Do you have a gun?" William answered yes, causing the officer to grab it from William's waist.

At this point, William was handcuffed and put into the police cruiser. The officer then started to berate William, stating: "I should blast you in the mouth right now ... I'm close to caving in your head." and "you're just a stupid human being!"

The remainder of the threats, including executing the licensee for "being stupid" must be seen in the video to be believed

http://ohioccw.org/201107214955/cantonpd.html

Anti Federalist
07-21-2011, 02:45 PM
You will be silent, Mundane!

fisharmor
07-21-2011, 02:51 PM
Yawn.....
He got to live. What're they complaining about?

brushfire
07-21-2011, 02:56 PM
Ahh yes, the infallible protection force... According to some, they are the only ones who should have guns in society...

The operator of that vehicle should have worn a costume with his firearm - perhaps he would have received better treatment.

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-21-2011, 03:13 PM
Stupid Idiot? I guess that makes the cop a... smart genius.

kahless
07-21-2011, 03:18 PM
I bet you will never see this on Foxnews, the MSM or discussed by any Neocon. It does not fit their narrative or delusional belief that ALL cops and military personnel are of perfection, are godly patriots and great Americans that we must bow down to and worship. No one ever does anything out of line and if they do it is only one in a million.

They just fail to recognize it is just like any profession when it comes to people. There is a fair amount of good people as well as a fair amount of bad.

btw - if you are a Progressive or Democrat, add teachers to that list.

coastie
07-21-2011, 03:19 PM

From the video: OFFICER: "You know what shoulda done...when I saw that gun? ...took two steps back and pulled my Glock and unloaded 10 bullets in you.And then watched you drop....:eek:and you know what? I wouldnt have lost any sleep, you understand me?!"

Refers to partner, "And he would have made a good witness to me executing you for being stupid
!"
:eek:

Im postin from my droid, has anything happened to these officers yet, I.e. are they in jail awaiting trial for conspiracy to commit murder and covering it up?

Just making sure they follwed procedures and all.:mad:

UWDude
07-21-2011, 03:22 PM
the main one has been suspended indefinitely

flightlesskiwi
07-21-2011, 03:23 PM
now i know why they are lovingly referred to as pigs.

that pig threatened to kill the man, who had done nothing to threaten the pig.

i am quite tired of the cops and their "beyond reproach" mentality. it is getting very old.

edit: if the main pig was "suspended," i would hope that he got his weapon taken from him. his comment of "i'm going to lose it" and his behavior (excessive anger and reaction/words toward a non-existent threat) makes me think he does not need any access to a gun.

Unelected
07-21-2011, 03:24 PM
The cop says, "You're just a stupid human being." at one point.

HOLLYWOOD
07-21-2011, 03:28 PM
Does Canton PD have some Internal problems with their officiers? Remember this GEM on MSM news?

http://www.fox8.com/wjw-cuttsjrappeal-txt,0,4519454.story

Bruno
07-21-2011, 03:28 PM
Simon Conway show on 1040 AM in Des Moines is discussing this now. Taking calls.

PastaRocket848
07-21-2011, 03:32 PM
that dude definitely has no business being a cop.

flightlesskiwi
07-21-2011, 03:34 PM
that dude definitely has no business being a cop.

do any of them?

Anti Federalist
07-21-2011, 03:35 PM
From the video: OFFICER: "You know what shoulda done...when I saw that gun? ...took two steps back and pulled my Glock and unloaded 10 bullets in you.And then watched you drop....:eek:and you know what? I wouldnt have lost any sleep, you understand me?!"

Refers to partner, "And he would have made a good witness to me executing you for being stupid
!"
:eek:

Im postin from my droid, has anything happened to these officers yet, I.e. are they in jail awaiting trial for conspiracy to commit murder and covering it up?

Just making sure they follwed procedures and all.:mad:

Now, I have been posting stories on here for years now, detailing the killings of Mundanes, dogs, kids and other assorted collateral damage by bullheaded assholes just like this.

No sane person can deny that this mindset is endemic, widespread and not just the result of a "few bad apples".

Now, ask yourself, is this the man you want to have charging headfirst into a domestic squabble, a distraught suicide situation, an ongoing crime in progress?

DO NOT CALL OR SPEAK TO THE COPS!!!

The life you save may be your own.

AFPVet
07-21-2011, 03:45 PM
I have found a few LEO friends in Oath Keepers who are saying that we are officially in a police state. Many of the "good" officers are retiring or getting out of the force. This leaves a lot of shit in the the departments.

PastaRocket848
07-21-2011, 03:48 PM
you must be from a small town...

i've spent a lot of my time working with police officers in a few different capacities. the job i have today requires that i work very closely with local and federal law enforcement from all over the country. i've found that local cops tend to be assholes. power-tripping assholes at that. they simply have nothing at all better to do than harass people (gotta justify that job somehow). they say idle hands are the devil's playground... and small town cops have some pretty idle hands. i mean let's face it.. if you grow up in podunk, ohio where there has been one murder in it's 170 year history and an average of <100 police calls per year, and you decide you want to be a cop, that means you want to harass people and write tickets. that's all town cops do, harass kids and write tickets. you gotta be a pretty big asshole to want to work in a field where your only function is to piss off your neighbors.

that said, in the city it's a whole different ball game. larger departments are run much differently, and the police officers (at least most of them) are there because they want to make their neighborhood safer, and that is admirable. they actually have something to protect people from... murder, home invasion, sexual assault, real crimes. 99% of the time they do a great job, it's the 1%% that get's reported on. most big dept. officers have a real disdain for doing the things we hate: ticketing drivers, harassing children, etc. they overwhelmingly despise "fund raising" as they call it (traffic duty) and quite often are opponents of the drug war.

to summarize: small town cops love writing tickets and harassing kids for drugs because if they couldn't they would serve no purpose and have no job. this is a pain in the ass. big city cops tend to hate both because they get in the way of, you know, catching real criminals. those guys will save your ass, and you'll thank them for it.

Bruno
07-21-2011, 03:49 PM
Just announced Pawlenty is going to be at the Iowa Firearms Council this weekend. Ron should be there, too.

Anti Federalist
07-21-2011, 04:05 PM

i've spent a lot of my time working with police officers in a few different capacities. the job i have today requires that i work very closely with local and federal law enforcement from all over the country. i've found that local cops tend to be assholes. power-tripping assholes at that. they simply have nothing at all better to do than harass people (gotta justify that job somehow). they say idle hands are the devil's playground... and small town cops have some pretty idle hands. i mean let's face it.. if you grow up in podunk, ohio where there has been one murder in it's 170 year history and an average of <100 police calls per year, and you decide you want to be a cop, that means you want to harass people and write tickets. that's all town cops do, harass kids and write tickets. you gotta be a pretty big asshole to want to work in a field where your only function is to piss off your neighbors.

that said, in the city it's a whole different ball game. larger departments are run much differently, and the police officers (at least most of them) are there because they want to make their neighborhood safer, and that is admirable. they actually have something to protect people from... murder, home invasion, sexual assault, real crimes. 99% of the time they do a great job, it's the 1%% that get's reported on. most big dept. officers have a real disdain for doing the things we hate: ticketing drivers, harassing children, etc. they overwhelmingly despise "fund raising" as they call it (traffic duty) and quite often are opponents of the drug war.

to summarize: small town cops love writing tickets and harassing kids for drugs because if they couldn't they would serve no purpose and have no job. this is a pain in the ass. big city cops tend to hate both because they get in the way of, you know, catching real criminals. those guys will save your ass, and you'll thank them for it.

Strange, I've heard just the opposite.

PastaRocket848
07-21-2011, 04:07 PM
trust me... i know more cops than i should ever have to lol. literally thousands. it's the small town guys with a chip on their shoulder.

Bruno
07-21-2011, 04:10 PM
No, you never have big city cops who join because they are powertripping assholes who love th action an opportunity to regularly be involved in kicking people's asses whether they deserved it or not. And you don't have small town cops who grew up there and everyone respects and who make the community a better place.

PastaRocket848
07-21-2011, 04:14 PM
i'm not saying anything is 100% across the board... i'm just saying that i work with some 1,600+ police depts and the assholes are usually the ones who's town you've never heard of. i also know this just from living in a town of 1,500 people and moving to the city, noticing the difference through experience.

every department has it's assholes.. the issue is that in small towns, there is no reason to be a cop other than for the purpose of being an asshole. they simply have nothing useful to do with their time. let's face it.. crime isn't a big issue in tucows, idaho. if you sign up to be a cop there, it's because you enjoy the idea of exerting authority and pissing off your neighbors.

atleast in the city you can say your fighting something.

scottditzen
07-21-2011, 04:16 PM
Just wanted to chime in. I'm not sure from the last few posts if this is being suggested, but Canton is by no means some small town. It is a city with lots of real crime. Large parts of the city proper are post-industrial ghetto. Almost 20 percent of the population lives below the poverty line.

While I cannot find it on their website, this news station had a good run down of what happened. Very critical of the police.

http://www.woio.com/

Echoes
07-21-2011, 04:20 PM

I've seen the same around here. Smaller town cops seem somewhat 'better' (for lack of a better word). On the other hand, the NYPD is a vicious pitbull gang, you'd have to be either a sadist or sociopath to join.

pcosmar
07-21-2011, 04:23 PM
i'm not saying anything is 100% across the board... i'm just saying that i work with some 1,600+ police depts

Curious,,,
What do you do? And why would you profit off such a travesty?

http://www.constitution.org/lrev/roots/cops.htm

aGameOfThrones
07-21-2011, 04:59 PM
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000341817/polls_cop_1734_209327_poll_xlarge.jpeg

newbitech
07-21-2011, 05:03 PM
this mentality is the norm, not the exception.

Anti Federalist
07-21-2011, 05:12 PM
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000341817/polls_cop_1734_209327_poll_xlarge.jpeg

http://mob1900.globat.com/temp/blogpics3/mob1900_police_brutality2.jpg

LibForestPaul
07-21-2011, 05:17 PM
anecdotal
4 well-known officers

1 kicked out of academy - nuts - wanted job for pension and such - never given chance
1 s/b kicked out - nuts -wanted job for pension and such
1 pothead - state trooper - wanted job for pension and such
1 straight lace- state trooper - wanted job to work outdoors - looking for boat assignment.
1 normal guy - detective - wanted cool job good pay - looking to retire - at 44 with 1/2 pay , hates it, says NYC civil service going down the crapper
>50% normal - not too bad

AGRP
07-21-2011, 05:32 PM
JFC.

He should find another job if he doesn't like running into people who carry guns.

AGRP
07-21-2011, 05:42 PM
@7:27

"If I find you one more time, Im going to put lumps on you!"

WTF? Shouldn't he be charged with threatening to do bodily harm?

Philhelm
07-21-2011, 05:44 PM
@7:27

"If I find you one more time, Im going to put lumps on you!"

WTF? Shouldn't he be charged with threatening to do bodily harm?

He should be charged with assault at the very least.

Dark_Horse_Rider
07-21-2011, 05:50 PM
Spent a dozen plus years in NYC and this statement doesn't ring true.

osan
07-21-2011, 06:05 PM
...he does not need any access to a gun.

But should be given immediate and long term access to a prison cell. Hard time.

AGRP
07-21-2011, 06:12 PM
He should be charged with assault at the very least.

Ironically enough, I don't think he said anything other than that which he could really get in legal trouble with.

From what I heard, every other statement was "would of", "could of", "should of", "I ought to", etc.

DamianTV
07-21-2011, 06:16 PM
Maybe the cop should get a job delivering Pizza, or work at a 7-11 in a shitty neighborhood? Hell, better yet, maybe that asshole Cop should be Sentenced to work without a gun Delivering Pizza and 7-11! Then he can see why PEOPLE have the right to Bear Arms!

Then, to top it off, this poor guy goes to jail because that Cop is obviously pissed at him. Who lit the Fuse on that asshole Cops Tampon?

The "smart" cop was the one that didnt say anything.

iGGz
07-21-2011, 06:16 PM
http://www.cantonohio.gov/police/?pg=policedirectory

flightlesskiwi
07-21-2011, 06:29 PM
Maybe the cop should get a job delivering Pizza, or work at a 7-11 in a shitty neighborhood? Hell, better yet, maybe that asshole Cop should be Sentenced to work without a gun Delivering Pizza and 7-11! Then he can see why PEOPLE have the right to Bear Arms!

Then, to top it off, this poor guy goes to jail because that Cop is obviously pissed at him. Who lit the Fuse on that asshole Cops Tampon?

The "smart" cop was the one that didnt say anything.

I'm going to say that the cop who sat there and watched this pig flip out and did/said nothing is just as bad as the pig who flipped out.

Especially when the angry pig used the non raving pig as a "witness" to his alternate execution scenario. Would anybody with any sense have taken offense to that??

aGameOfThrones
07-21-2011, 07:00 PM
I'm going to say that the cop who sat there and watched this pig flip out and did/said nothing is just as bad as the pig who flipped out.

Especially when the angry pig used the non raving pig as a "witness" to his alternate execution scenario. Would anybody with any sense have taken offense to that??

It's only the 5% who make the other 95% look bad *sigh*.

thehungarian
07-21-2011, 07:29 PM
The convo's in this thread have kind of made me laugh because the whole time I've had Smitty and URL from Futurama in my head playing the part of the belligerent cops.

http://i51.tinypic.com/2im8d48.jpg

Smitty: The old dine-and-dash, huh? My daddy owned a restaurant and it's punks like you who kept it from going regional. That's why I became a cop.

URL: Now it's payback time. Awwww, yeah!

Nate
07-21-2011, 07:47 PM
I've seen the same around here. Smaller town cops seem somewhat 'better' (for lack of a better word). On the other hand, the NYPD is a vicious pitbull gang, you'd have to be either a sadist or sociopath to join.

Chicago is the same way. They Murder, pull home invasions, sexual assaults as well as other real crimes like extortion & torture. My friends & I were constantly harassed & beaten by CPD growing up & the cop stationed at my high school ran a cocaine ring with the Latin Kings. You'll have to excuse me PastRocket if I call bullshit on the whole "big city cops are your friends" schpiel because my experience has taught me the opposite. CPD are scum & are a bigger threat to me that the various local gangs.

madengr
07-21-2011, 08:08 PM
I have been pulled over probably three times since I have been packing for the last 5 years. It does show up on the cops computer when the plate is run, but never been asked, and no duty to inform. Maybe things are more laid back in KS than OH.

AFPVet
07-21-2011, 08:38 PM
I have been pulled over probably three times since I have been packing for the last 5 years. It does show up on the cops computer when the plate is run, but never been asked, and no duty to inform. Maybe things are more laid back in KS than OH.

We also have no duty to inform in Indiana; however, I've handed over my permit with my license while carrying since it's a courtesy which is respected in my area. In some cases, it will result in a warning for an otherwise ticket... depends on the officer.

AGRP
07-21-2011, 08:54 PM
The only crime committed was by the police officers. Maybe if they didn't tread on peaceful liberty so much, they wouldn't be in the danger that this officer hates so much that he's willing to execute an innocent man.

Even if he was soliciting a prostitute. No victim; no crime.

specsaregood
07-21-2011, 08:56 PM

Yet another white middle class american terrorist -- in a uniform -- caught on tape.

Rael
07-22-2011, 02:32 AM
I bet you will never see this on Foxnews, the MSM or discussed by any Neocon.

Actually...it's on the front page at foxnews.com

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/21/video-shows-ohio-cop-grow-irate-during-arrest/?test=latestnews

aGameOfThrones
07-22-2011, 04:06 AM
UPDATE 7/22/2011: Canton Police announced Thursday that the officer was relieved of all duties in June following an internal investigation complaint filed in this matter. The local Canton Repository has done some additional investigatory work into the officers and an excellent analysis of the video / audio we posted. The video and story has gone both viral and national crossing over to websites not typically affiliated with the pro-gun movement. Shortly after 7:00pm Thursday our website could no longer handle the volume of visitors we were receiving. We promptly quadrupled the resources behind OhioCCW.org in light of the popularity of this story.

http://www.ohioccw.org/

fisharmor
07-22-2011, 07:10 AM
i'm not saying anything is 100% across the board... i'm just saying that i work with some 1,600+ police depts and the assholes are usually the ones who's town you've never heard of. i also know this just from living in a town of 1,500 people and moving to the city, noticing the difference through experience.
Right, because a city cop who is likely never to see his victim again has some kind of economic incentive not to mistreat him, whereas the country cop, who is a lot more susceptible to local activism, has free reign... nice theory, but I have an alternate theory below.

every department has it's assholes..
Yes, every department has its assholes.
This is all the proof I need that every single one of them is corrupt, considers himself elite, and is not redeemable.
Yes, I'm even talking about the "good" ones.
It's an old adage but still germane.
If there were any good cops, there wouldn't be any bad cops.
When they stop covering for the assholes, and when they do everything in their power to get them out of the force and prevent their joining another, without being prompted by an enraged public, then I might change my mind.

But the likelihood is that the LDS will start producing humpback whale bestiality flicks first... so my mind is staying where it is.

the issue is that in small towns, there is no reason to be a cop other than for the purpose of being an asshole. they simply have nothing useful to do with their time. let's face it.. crime isn't a big issue in tucows, idaho. if you sign up to be a cop there, it's because you enjoy the idea of exerting authority and pissing off your neighbors.

atleast in the city you can say your fighting something.

Yeah, you're fighting individual gun ownership, which is the real reason there is anything to fight at all. If people in cities were as free to own firearms as those in the country, the police forces in the city would have nothing exciting to do either.

But to be fair, there's the other stuff they get to do, like
-shutting down kid's lemonade stands
-tearing up basketball hoops that have been standing for 50 years
-breaking up parties that neighbors are too cowardly to try to address without them
-getting free shit from stores that have been brainwashed or threatened into believing that the police are needed
-destroying the lives of people who blow one hundredth of one percent over the legal limit
-stopping traffic for 3 miles so they can tax someone $100 for something a thousand other cars have done that day safely

Yeah, this all happens in and around cities on a regular basis. I haven't even gotten to the real excitement, like raping young black guys with broom sticks.
They're stand up officers, I tell ya.

mczerone
07-22-2011, 07:43 AM
JFC.

He should find another job if he doesn't like running into people who carry guns.

Or can't stand people lying to him...

Or can't stand seeing "lowlifes" more than once a day...

libertyjam
07-22-2011, 09:40 AM
That looks like some serious 'roid rage at work. How often are these guys tested for steroid use? Never?

TruckinMike
07-22-2011, 10:42 AM
This guy reminds me of about 25% of the DOT officers. This egotistically twisted group of psychopaths have no business having power over others, much less while carrying guns. However, truckers lick their boots on a daily basis only re-enforcing the behavior. The sad thing is that they have to, otherwise they will be fined thousands of dollars and shutdown for days while getting un-needed repairs made. These officers have NO real feedback to subdue their "Citizen Guard" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Solzhenitsyn) like attitudes.

There is no recourse for the camp internee.

TMike

Sam I am
07-22-2011, 11:17 AM
UPDATE 7/22/2011: Canton Police announced Thursday that the officer was relieved of all duties in June following an internal investigation complaint filed in this matter.

The Cop got fired that month

Sam I am
07-22-2011, 11:22 AM
Right, because a city cop who is likely never to see his victim again has some kind of economic incentive not to mistreat him, whereas the country cop, who is a lot more susceptible to local activism, has free reign... nice theory, but I have an alternate theory below.

This is all the proof I need that every single one of them is corrupt, considers himself elite, and is not redeemable.
When they stop covering for the assholes, and when they do everything in their power to get them out of the force and prevent their joining another, without being prompted by an enraged public, then I might change my mind.

But the likelihood is that the LDS will start producing humpback whale bestiality flicks first... so my mind is staying where it is.

Yeah, you're fighting individual gun ownership, which is the real reason there is anything to fight at all. If people in cities were as free to own firearms as those in the country, the police forces in the city would have nothing exciting to do either.

But to be fair, there's the other stuff they get to do, like
-shutting down kid's lemonade stands
-tearing up basketball hoops that have been standing for 50 years
-breaking up parties that neighbors are too cowardly to try to address without them
-getting free shit from stores that have been brainwashed or threatened into believing that the police are needed
-destroying the lives of people who blow one hundredth of one percent over the legal limit
-stopping traffic for 3 miles so they can tax someone $100 for something a thousand other cars have done that day safely

Yeah, this all happens in and around cities on a regular basis. I haven't even gotten to the real excitement, like raping young black guys with broom sticks.
They're stand up officers, I tell ya.

"all cops do is:" [lists a few national news stories]

Arion45
07-22-2011, 02:39 PM
Wow I think I would have been killed in that situation. Reason why I would never carry.

Anti Federalist
07-22-2011, 03:50 PM
This guy reminds me of about 25% of the DOT officers. This egotistically twisted group of psychopaths have no business having power over others, much less while carrying guns. However, truckers lick their boots on a daily basis only re-enforcing the behavior. The sad thing is that they have to, otherwise they will be fined thousands of dollars and shutdown for days while getting un-needed repairs made. These officers have NO real feedback to subdue their "Citizen Guard" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Solzhenitsyn) like attitudes.

There is no recourse for the camp internee.

TMike

You are not alone, mariners and fishermen are treated the same way.

We used to be an independent breed, and had to be broken and treated like lab rats.

Carson
07-22-2011, 03:57 PM
What a terrorist threat may look like.

Carson
07-22-2011, 03:59 PM
I saw this posted story on fark if your interested in some deep thoughted comments. Really deep man. Really deep. (Actually I haven't' looked yet)

http://www.fark.com/comments/6409286/-1Officer-Pulls-over-broken-down-car-2-Rant-at-driver-for-6-minutes-preventing-them-from-speaking-3-Go-apeshiat-threaten-to-execute-driver-when-he-presents-you-with-his-CC-permit-on-camera-4-FREE-VACATION-FOR-ALL

P.S. I just knew I would find gold!

Lee451: The last time a cop pulled me all I heard was his mocking me because I am a cripple (left leg amputated).

jst3p: So from the waist down you are all right?

or;

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy. I carry a CPR cert and a first aid kit because an EMT is too heavy (though I know a couple EMTs that I'd like to 'carry', hurrr hurr). I carry multiple methods of communication because a hospital is too heavy.

Rael
07-22-2011, 04:01 PM
This is actually a good example of why not to get a concealed permit.

Anti Federalist
07-22-2011, 04:09 PM
I saw this posted story on fark if your interested in some deep thoughted comments. Really deep man. Really deep. (Actually I haven't' looked yet)

http://www.fark.com/comments/6409286/-1Officer-Pulls-over-broken-down-car-2-Rant-at-driver-for-6-minutes-preventing-them-from-speaking-3-Go-apeshiat-threaten-to-execute-driver-when-he-presents-you-with-his-CC-permit-on-camera-4-FREE-VACATION-FOR-ALL

Not as bad as I expected...LoL

AGRP
07-22-2011, 04:16 PM

Thats funny, because thats exactly how gangs, people in "the hood" and prison operate.

Snitches get stitches.

kahless
07-22-2011, 06:18 PM
I saw this posted story on fark....

1)Officer Pulls over broken down car. 2) Rant at driver for 6 minutes preventing them from speaking. 3) Go apeshiat and threaten to execute the driver when he presents you with his CC permit on camera. 4) FREE VACATION FOR ALL

Funny stuff over there. They summed it up well.

Thrashertm
07-22-2011, 07:08 PM
That looks like some serious 'roid rage at work. How often are these guys tested for steroid use? Never?

That is what I was thinking. Roid rage all the way.

PaulConventionWV
07-22-2011, 08:03 PM

Me, too. I live in a very small town (if you're talking about smallness, then I think I win in that regard). In this small town, the cops don't seem to be assholes. In fact, we know all the cops, so it's not like it's really impersonal. It's probably different in the city, but local cops I have actually found to be pretty comely (It's a word, look it up.)

Carson
07-22-2011, 09:17 PM
Funny stuff over there. They summed it up well.

Many of the people over there really have knack for the funny. Just laughing at some of it may doom you to perdition though.

AFPVet
07-22-2011, 10:38 PM
Me, too. I live in a very small town (if you're talking about smallness, then I think I win in that regard). In this small town, the cops don't seem to be assholes. In fact, we know all the cops, so it's not like it's really impersonal. It's probably different in the city, but local cops I have actually found to be pretty comely (It's a word, look it up.)

This is true to some extent; however, more and more of these "new" guys are moving into even the smaller jurisdiction with warped minds. I remember when they instilled the "us versus them" mentality into us at the academies... they actually made us believe that "civilians" were lower than us—or as AF states "mundanes". It took awhile for me to break the mentality... and once I did, I no longer wanted to be a cop. Evidently, the rest of the force agreed.

heavenlyboy34
07-22-2011, 10:44 PM
This is true to some extent; however, more and more of these "new" guys are moving into even the smaller jurisdiction with warped minds. I remember when they instilled the "us versus them" mentality into us at the academies... they actually made us believe that "civilians" were lower than us—or as AF states "mundanes". It took awhile for me to break the mentality... and once I did, I no longer wanted to be a cop. Evidently, the rest of the force agreed.
Is any of that training material published? I'd love to share it with some folks I know.

Anti Federalist
07-22-2011, 10:45 PM

I would love for you to take the time and write that up and expand on that some.

That's critical information that people need to see, just one more piece of evidence that it's not just a few "bad apples" but rather system wide training and indoctrination.

Thanks for posting, +rep.

AFPVet
07-22-2011, 10:52 PM
I would love for you to take the time and write that up and expand on that some.

That's critical information that people need to see, just one more piece of evidence that it's not just a few "bad apples" but rather system wide training and indoctrination.

Thanks for posting, +rep.

I might be able to... let me look into it. I might have to write a blog about it once I gather some material which I can share. I am going to review some of the material I have and see if we can use some of it.

daviddee
07-23-2011, 12:01 AM

daviddee
07-23-2011, 12:10 AM

AFPVet
07-23-2011, 12:36 AM
Wow! It doesn't surprise me that this stuff happens! We need to start putting good people in local offices such as Sheriff and go from there. We have to rebuild the country from the ground up. I just hope that you all forgive me for being in this mess for awhile.

mport1
07-23-2011, 01:36 AM
Hey, at least they didn't murder him. Better than most cops...must be one of the "good apples."

DamianTV
07-23-2011, 01:40 AM
Not really. The "Good Apple" would have never gotten involved to begin with, or just said, "Sorry for the inconvenience, have a nice day".

AFPVet
07-23-2011, 01:43 AM
Not really. The "Good Apple" would have never gotten involved to begin with, or just said, "Sorry for the inconvenience, have a nice day".

This! Even in my mind fucked state, I would never have pulled him over. I never liked traffic stops anyways. I was all about the deterrence and the badge but not screwing with people no matter how hard they came down on me.

mport1
07-23-2011, 01:46 AM

But a "good apple" by police standards is still a "bad apple" by normal standards. They still break the law and harass/hurt people. If you are a good police officer who does not violate the rights of innocent people, you will be fired immediately. I have never seen one who does not violate the non-aggression principle. They may have good intentions, but they all are "bad" people.

AFPVet
07-23-2011, 02:02 AM
But a "good apple" by police standards is still a "bad apple" by normal standards. They still break the law and harass/hurt people. If you are a good police officer who does not violate the rights of innocent people, you will be fired immediately. I have never seen one who does not violate the non-aggression principle. They may have good intentions, but they all are "bad" people.

That would depend on the Sheriff and who he/she has hired. I would have been the "us v. them" for a time before I figured it out; however I did manage to figure it out. The failure was not my own... it was the system. Sheriff's are responsible for ensuring that all officers receive constitutional training; however, in my honest opinion, the academies should have provided this long ago! Why would they set up an "us v. them mentality" based on limited constitutional amendments rather than the whole Constitution?

DamianTV
07-23-2011, 02:14 AM
In small towns, populations less than 100, everyone knows everyone, everyone knows the Sheriff, and the Sheriff behaves responsibly, as a responsible Citizen. Nothing more, nothing less.

In every single case of aggression, do you think that the Aggrevating Officer had any prior experience with the Perp? Ever went to his neighborhood barbeque? Ever chit chatted while off duty playing football? If they did, the only encounters the two people woudl have had would have been in the local Jail, or it was the very first time they ever met.

It is a hell of a lot easier to get a Cop on YOUR SIDE when you can meet them OFF DUTY, and you can treat each other as regular human beings would. On Duty, if it is the first time you meet, youre probably gonig to have a very ripped raw sore ass the next day and walk funny for a week.

iGGz
07-23-2011, 04:49 PM

Anyone know who this power hungry douche is?

http://i55.tinypic.com/2z6v6ky.png

Understand me? lmao

Anti Federalist
07-23-2011, 05:05 PM
Originally Posted by iGGz

Anyone know who this power hungry douche is?

Understand me? lmao

http://i55.tinypic.com/2z6v6ky.png

What is that from, a PM?

Why would Jake care anyway.

But yeah, regardless, fuck him now:

specsaregood
07-23-2011, 05:14 PM
What is that from, a PM?

Wow AF, so few neg reps that you don't recognize one when you see one?
Iggz, I got one from that guy too, I just gave one back and lold at him.
Although, I gotta +1 you for your visitor message here:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?30872-Jake-Ralston

BlackTerrel
07-23-2011, 05:16 PM
More and more this stuff is being exposed.

iGGz
07-23-2011, 05:30 PM
What is that from, a PM?

No, but this is-
http://i51.tinypic.com/2r5c203.png
People just amuse me. Especially people like Jacob. He starts all this because I didn't break a link? lol

But really it doesn't bother me the slightest, it's actually comical.

SUCK IT BRO!

BTW, I called the police chief and left him a little message

Anti Federalist
07-23-2011, 05:51 PM
Wow AF, so few neg reps that you don't recognize one when you see one?
Iggz, I got one from that guy too, I just gave one back and lold at him.
Although, I gotta +1 you for your visitor message here:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?30872-Jake-Ralston

Wow, what a herpa derpa derp moment for me....

Yeah, that must be it.

Anti Federalist
07-27-2011, 07:32 PM
Bump

AGRP
07-27-2011, 07:42 PM
Both cops were upset after they knew that he had a gun on him during the stop.

Are cops seriously that brainwashed that they believe guns magically kill people? As if having a gun alone makes people kill cops; that carrying a gun around a cop automatically puts cops in danger? The driver was if anything a pansy and the cops automatically treated him like a cold blooded murderer for simply carrying a gun.

Sam I am
07-27-2011, 09:23 PM

Answer me this, are the majority of police that you meet, police that you've met across a television screen?

pcosmar
07-27-2011, 09:51 PM
Answer me this, are the majority of police that you meet, police that you've met across a television screen?

I have stared down cops gun barrels several times in my life. The first when I was 16, and walking down a street to get a pizza.

On none of those occasions was I committing any crime.

I have been jumped, cuffed and stuffed on my own land and had committed no crime.

On occasions when I was actually arrested for a crime no guns were drawn or needed.

I do not base my views on TV.

AGRP
07-27-2011, 10:01 PM

How can you meet police on tv?

"Meeting" an officer requires a two way street.

Ive been needlessly confronted several times. My latest confrontation was with an officer who outright lied and claimed I ran a red light. When I respectfully questioned him, he let immediately me go because he knew darn well that I didnt.

PineGroveDave
07-27-2011, 10:37 PM
I have stared down cops gun barrels several times in my life. The first when I was 16, and walking down a street to get a pizza.

On none of those occasions was I committing any crime.

I have been jumped, cuffed and stuffed on my own land and had committed no crime.

On occasions when I was actually arrested for a crime no guns were drawn or needed.

I do not base my views on TV.

Same here. I fucking hate cops and I make it very clear when I confront them that they know I hate them. I make certain they know that I will not be intimidated by these little boys with badges and guns. It may cost me some day, but I fucking hate these motherfuckers. I pay my taxes, I mind my own business, and for the most part abide by most laws...and I've had these fuckers try to push me around...fuck them.

Freedom 4 all
07-28-2011, 12:21 AM
Both cops were upset after they knew that he had a gun on him during the stop.

Are cops seriously that brainwashed that they believe guns magically kill people? As if having a gun alone makes people kill cops; that carrying a gun around a cop automatically puts cops in danger? The driver was if anything a pansy and the cops automatically treated him like a cold blooded murderer for simply carrying a gun.

They carry guns, as do all their cop friends. Clearly, they assume only one type of person carries a gun...

AGRP
07-29-2011, 12:38 PM
Awesome!

The video is now on Youtube's trends @ #3.

Anti Federalist
07-29-2011, 12:45 PM
This man is lucky Officer Friendly didn't snap, call in his buddies and pulverize him to death, like this man:

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/kellythomas-270x161.jpg

AFPVet
07-31-2011, 04:18 PM
Blog about police indoctrination is up.

Carson
07-31-2011, 08:35 PM
Just saw this posted;

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?306010-Cop-Who-Threatened-to-Kill-Concealed-Carrier-Caught-On-Tape-A-Year-Before-Making-Threats