PDA

View Full Version : Backed by new Super PAC, Ron Paul talks national debt, Rick Perry

sailingaway
07-21-2011, 02:24 PM
http://www.americanindependent.com/194925/backed-by-new-super-pac-ron-paul-talks-national-debt-rick-perry/

KevinYeaux
07-21-2011, 03:03 PM
I like this comment on that article:

I’ve finally come over to the Paul camp. I’ve always been a Republican voter and voted for McCain in the last election but I am tired of watching what has become of the GOP. All of the military activity that really is not providing us any more protection is killing us financially and we’ve just got to face the facts. Our countries leaders are just creating more enemies for us.

I looked hard at Romney, Bachmann, and Pawlenty but they are just saying the same things as past presidents. I don’t think that they have serious plans that will end the overspending or these wars that are dragging on. Romney was my favorite for a long time but he just never really put a good plan together, in my opinion. I hate to admit it buy I’ve had the wool pulled over my eyes for too long but after checking out Ron Paul he has my vote.