PDA

View Full Version : Cenk leaves MSNBC: Turns out the folks at MSNBC are lapdogs for the regime (who knew?/s)

Zatch
07-21-2011, 12:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x7o0sNrulg

Bern
07-21-2011, 01:09 PM
Interesting.

Brian4Liberty
07-21-2011, 01:53 PM
Great video. An insider expose on the subtleties of the Corporatist Oligarchy.

Some of the revelations:

- The head of MSNBC tells him "We are the establishment" (Corporatist Oligarchy). Essentially, join us.
- Establishment propaganda trumps profits and ratings. In the end, ratings were not enough. He was not playing the correct role.
- You don't get the talk until you deviate. Someone who fits right into the proper role from the start never needs to get a talk.
- Sell your soul little by little. Can you do this? Here's a little more money. Next can you do this, here's a little more money.
- You are invited to join the elite club. More money, perks, luxury, taste of the elite. Class warfare, from the opposite side of the fence, "join us, don't be a peon".

NewRightLibertarian
07-21-2011, 01:54 PM
Great video. An insider expose on the subtleties of the Corporatist Oligarchy.

Some of the revelations:

- The head of MSNBC tells him "We are the establishment" (Corporatist Oligarchy). Essentially, join us.
- Establishment propaganda trumps profits and ratings. In the end, ratings were not enough. He was not playing the correct role.
- You don't get the talk until you deviate. Someone who fits right into the proper role from the start never needs to get a talk.
- Sell your soul little by little. Can you do this? Here's a little more money. Next can you do this, here's a little more money.
- You are invited to join the elite club. More money, perks, luxury, taste of the elite. Class warfare, from the opposite side of the fence, "join us, don't be peon".

Nothing too surprising or scandalous. About what you'd expect from the corporate power elite.

Brian4Liberty
07-21-2011, 05:10 PM
Nothing too surprising or scandalous. About what you'd expect from the corporate power elite.

Yeah, what we'd expect.

Although it is surprising to those who still believe in the myth of an independent press. It was a (not unexpected) surprise for Cenk. Then you have those that say "there is no conspiracy of the elite". Obviously it's much more ordinary that that, and conspiracy is not a good description, yet the agenda is still there.

hazek
07-21-2011, 06:19 PM
Anyone who followed the money knew..

HOLLYWOOD
07-21-2011, 07:31 PM
It's all of corporate MS media entities with private bat phone lines right to their fascist partners in crime.

Imaginos
07-21-2011, 07:39 PM
Cenk just earned my respect for this one.
He's a liberal but he does have respect for Ron Paul.
Cenk used to rail against Ron Paul regarding Ron Paul newsletter but after a while, he came to know better about Dr. Paul's true positions and changed tone.
This should be a wake up call for Cenk.
People like Cenk should endorse Ron Paul.
If you really honest with yourself, sooner or later, you will come to the conclusion that the both parties working for the same team (i.e. the team establishment).
We should encourage genuine progressive to join our fight because there's no one who defends core principles that the progressive adore than Ron Paul.
Liberty works for everyone.
The establishment works against everyone.
We need to spread this video to as many people (especially liberal buddies of ours) as we can.

Agorism
07-21-2011, 07:50 PM
I've only watched 1/8 of the video so far and I already believe him.

brushfire
07-21-2011, 08:20 PM
He's never going to work in that town again. At least he left with his dignity.

He starts off strong in the vid and peters out towards the end as he starts to defend the network, claiming its not as bad as Fox...

The moral of the story - be thankful for alternative media like youtube. At least until net-neuter-ality kicks in.

Echoes
07-21-2011, 08:28 PM
No doubt, MSNBC is just an arm of the Obama regime.

I dont agree with any of his politics, but props to him for coming out like this.

jkr
07-21-2011, 08:40 PM
we are going to win!

TCE
07-21-2011, 08:44 PM
No doubt, MSNBC is just an arm of the Obama regime.

I dont agree with any of his politics, but props to him for coming out like this.

He is strongly pro-marijuana.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBCbWfDKWVk