PDA

View Full Version : A New Way to Campaign - How to Win

goldmonger
07-21-2011, 03:10 AM
There is something I just have to get off my chest. For all the ranting and raving about being shut out of the media, I hear no solutions. How do we get around the problem. Obviously, our man is doing a swell job of getting air time. However, he can't do it alone.

I know there are plenty of people out there wishing there was something simple to do. How do we make it dirt cheap, easy, and effortless to promote Ron Paul? It took me a while to come to the conclusion that pennies are the perfect way to do this. It's practically a symbol of our man's main issue.

Think about it for a while. ... no take a minute... pennies... Ron Paul...

Imagine if we all started using pennies at all the sign bombs by dropping them on the sidewalks in the area. If we handed out stacks of them. If as a whole we started dropping them in visible hard to get to spots. Going out of our way to find interesting ways to use them, tapping into the creative juices that we all have.

This is a way to bypass the centralized media's stranglehold. If people see us casting pennies aside. They'll laugh, but this is not necessarily a bad thing. It will humor people, but now there's an occasion to talk about Ron Paul every time someone pulls out some change, real change.

I'm not just some random "hey let's do this - then don't follow up" guy. I've put a lot of thought into this. I've put effort in, and there are many more details than just this website. I'm working on it like a madman.

http://ronpaulrealchange.com

I would like feedback if anyone would care to give.

-Mox

falconplayer11
07-21-2011, 10:13 AM
Clever!