PDA

View Full Version : an answer to rons age!! for the debates!!!

satchelmcqueen
07-20-2011, 11:13 PM
when ron is asked about his age compared to the other candidates he needs to answer something like this....

MSM: mr paul, you will be 77yrs old if you are elected president. would you like to comment on your age vs your younger opponents ages?

Ron: yes i would. it is true that i am older than any other candidate here. so to the candidates and the american people, ild like to sincerely apologize for my opponents lack of experience and wisdom.

here was how it was done before...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJhCjMfRndk

trey4sports
07-20-2011, 11:16 PM
when ron is asked about his age compared to the other candidates he needs to answer something like this....

MSM: mr paul, you will be 77yrs old if you are elected president. would you like to comment on your age vs your younger opponents ages?

Ron: yes i would. it is true that i am older than any other candidate here. so to the candidates and the american people, ild like to sincerely apologize for my opponents lack of experience and wisdom.

yeah, the classic Reagan line.

RileyE104
07-20-2011, 11:49 PM
In all seriousness, the campaign should stress that America needs leadership through WISDOM. Ron Paul offers that wisdom. They should paint him as a "grandfather" type, who's here to bring America back to its senses.

wise + grandfather + leadership >> seems to fit the slogan "Restore America Now"

satchelmcqueen
07-21-2011, 06:37 PM
In all seriousness, the campaign should stress that America needs leadership through WISDOM. Ron Paul offers that wisdom. They should paint him as a "grandfather" type, who's here to bring America back to its senses.

wise + grandfather + leadership >> seems to fit the slogan "Restore America Now"

yes this!!!!

Pro-Life Libertarian
07-21-2011, 06:42 PM
Would it be tacky to copy Reagan or would it make him seem like Reagan?

KramerDSP
07-21-2011, 06:47 PM
Don't copy Reagan. Ron just needs to give the same answer he gave to Judy Woodruff last night, i.e. - "There are some people who are 45 years old, and they're OLD. I have young ideas. Everyone else in the field represents old totalarian ideas".