PDA

View Full Version : Wikileaks moneybomb july 26

wowrevolution
07-20-2011, 01:41 PM
You need that money fast? Want to hit that rebel spirit again like you did with the Nov 5 one?

July 26th is the anniversary of WIKILEAKS release. The question is, how fast can you mobilize an attention getting money bomb before Ames and really boost yourself early on?

Ready? Ame? Fire!

Also Anniversary date for return to space after Columbia

MomsBasement
07-20-2011, 01:49 PM
Terrible idea. The moneybombs have already been losing their enthusiasm and size because of having too many too close together. Having another one a week after the smallest one ever is a recipe for failure. We should only have one more money bomb this year, and it shouldn't be for at least another month.

muzzled dogg
07-20-2011, 01:56 PM
No.

pacelli
07-20-2011, 02:04 PM
feel free to max out on July 26!!! No holding back!

PastaRocket848
07-20-2011, 02:13 PM
sorry... but that's just a horrible idea. timing is bad.. and the association is bad. i support wikileaks.. most ron paul supporters support wikileaks... but most mainstream republicans don't. in fact they tend to think julian assange is the antichrist. i would do everything in my power to NOT associate with that issue, certain not embrace it.

king_nothing_
07-20-2011, 02:19 PM
sorry... but that's just a horrible idea. timing is bad.. and the association is bad. i support wikileaks.. most ron paul supporters support wikileaks... but most mainstream republicans don't. in fact they tend to think julian assange is the antichrist. i would do everything in my power to NOT associate with that issue, certain not embrace it.
This.