PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck supports the cap, cut, balance con job

johnwk
07-20-2011, 07:45 AM
I see Glenn Beck is now promoting the fake balanced budget amendment.

Hey, Glenn Beck, what section of the proposed balanced budget amendment actually requires Congress to balance the annual budget when Congress borrows during the course of a fiscal year to meet its expenses?

JWK

johnwk
07-21-2011, 05:44 PM
I see Glenn Beck is now promoting the fake balanced budget amendment.

Hey, Glenn Beck, what section of the proposed balanced budget amendment actually requires Congress to balance the annual budget when Congress borrows during the course of a fiscal year to meet its expenses?

JWK

Maybe we can get Rand Paul to answer the above question since he also panhandles the fake balanced budget amendment.

JWK

Our tyrant in the White House forces the productive to pay income taxes so he can spread their wealth and buy votes, but he does not force his beloved 40 % who pay no income taxes to work for the taxes they get.

davidt!
07-21-2011, 06:04 PM
Rand Paul supports it too.

cindy25
07-21-2011, 08:46 PM
Ron Paul does not; I wonder why no cable network has set up a Ron/Rand debate on it.

sparebulb
07-21-2011, 09:07 PM
Glenn who?

Is that faint crying I hear in the distant coming from an irrelevant oblivion? Let's hope.

Carehn
07-21-2011, 09:54 PM
Glenn is old hat. he is a fucktard. that is the only word to describe him. Glenn will die off. He put all his eggs in the religious nut basket and it turns out they don't have any money because they gave it all to the church.

Now he is trying to grab the large non thinking part of the population who like nice words.

Once you sell out you can never be more then that. Now lets take his own advice and watch as he destroys himself.