PDA

View Full Version : Is this the year we beat Bilderberg?

No Free Beer
07-20-2011, 04:46 AM
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/gop-presidential-primary/172405-at-second-glance-perry-not-as-conservative-as-some-think

As we all know, the Bilderberg Group invited Rick Perry to its meetings a couple of years ago (2007, I believe). This is a clear indication of what's to come. We, the men of the mind, know that because of that relationship with Perry and the BG, they are hoping that Perry, when he enters, will take the Republican Nomination. Now, I don't think they would mind Mitt, either. But that's a different story for a different day. Anyway, as you can read by the article above, it seems that quite a few people notice what we have been saying for quite some time...that Perry is a phony and a big government globalist. My question is that of my heading, "Is this the year we beat Bilderberg?" Is this the year that we smile and give these destroyers a wink, by the success of Ron Paul? For this to happen, for us to take the first step in defeating the globalists, we need to spread the truth around about Rick Perry. More specifically, we need to target avid Fox News viewers.

- NFB

wgadget
07-20-2011, 06:54 AM
I didn't know what the Bilderberg Group was until I went to my first Ron Paul meetup. How many "normal people" out there know?

It's time to educate, but I doubt if this would be a good talking point for Ron Paul. He'd only be labeled a kook.