PDA

View Full Version : Allen West Tears Apart Wasserman-Schultz

AuH20
07-19-2011, 11:30 PM
Brutal. brutal take-down. That email is epic.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0711/Allen_West_tirade_WassermanSchultz_viledespicablen ot_a_Lady.html

Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 04:48 PM
To: Wasserman Schultz, Debbie
Cc: McCarthy, Kevin; Blyth, Jonathan; Pelosi, Nancy; Cantor, Eric
Subject: Unprofessional and Inappropriate Sophomoric Behavior from Wasserman-Schultz

Look, Debbie, I understand that after I departed the House floor you directed your floor speech comments directly towards me. Let me make myself perfectly clear, you want a personal fight, I am happy to oblige. You are the most vile, unprofessional ,and despicable member of the US House of Representatives. If you have something to say to me, stop being a coward and say it to my face, otherwise, shut the heck up. Focus on your own congressional district!

I am bringing your actions today to our Majority Leader and Majority Whip and from this time forward, understand that I shall defend myself forthright against your heinous characterless behavior……which dates back to the disgusting protest you ordered at my campaign hqs, October 2010 in Deerfield Beach.

You have proven repeatedly that you are not a Lady, therefore, shall not be afforded due respect from me!

Steadfast and Loyal

Congressman Allen B West (R-FL)

libertybrewcity
07-19-2011, 11:34 PM
lol! We need more face to face encounters in Congress. It would stir things up a bit and make CSPAN fun for everyone.

Feeding the Abscess
07-19-2011, 11:34 PM
Oh no, representative from the War Party is engaged in a petty squabble with a representative from the War Party.

JK/SEA
07-19-2011, 11:41 PM
Maybe if we're lucky, they'll take each other out.

Sola_Fide
07-20-2011, 12:03 AM
Oh no, representative from the War Party is engaged in a petty squabble with a representative from the War Party.

:)

Pericles
07-20-2011, 12:44 AM
w00t!

emazur
07-20-2011, 04:01 AM
More vile than Pete Stark?!? Charlie Rangel?!? That's pretty goddamn vile

AZKing
07-20-2011, 04:10 AM
The guy reminds me of a 17 year old boy on steroids. ROID RAGE.

Not only does he always act like a big macho tough guy warmonger, he also has a bad temper.

BUSHLIED
07-20-2011, 04:20 AM
And we call these people our representatives...most of them are a joke!

Liberty candidates stand up and run for office!! Glad the 2010 mid-term shook things up.

Time to take out GOP leadership...who from the liberty camp is running against Cantor and B-Boy Speaker of the House?

qh4dotcom
07-20-2011, 06:33 AM
Ha Ha Ha....anyways West has still not apologized for voting to extend the Patriot Act back in February.

wannaberocker
07-20-2011, 12:12 PM
Good for West. Wasserman is a dingbat.

BlackTerrel
07-20-2011, 12:13 PM
Good email.

sofia
07-20-2011, 12:26 PM
If only we take West's balls and combine them with Ron's brains and character.

Liberty_Mike
07-20-2011, 12:29 PM
Ha Ha Ha....anyways West has still not apologized for voting to extend the Patriot Act back in February.

Why would he apologize? He voted against the 4 year extension when it came up last month.

AGRP
07-20-2011, 12:32 PM

This.

Napoleon's Shadow
07-20-2011, 12:56 PM
Exactly, this is a joke, a waste of time, a distraction, name calling, and nothing important. All it does is make Republicans feel good about themselves and accomplishes nothing in terms of gaining liberty.

AuH20
07-20-2011, 01:01 PM
Exactly, this is a joke, a waste of time, a distraction, name calling, and nothing important. All it does is make Republicans feel good about themselves and accomplishes nothing in terms of gaining liberty.

Actually, republicans usually cower and hide when subjected to attacks like this, especially when you factor in the subject matter and the sex of the attacker. West's political slant may not be ideal, but he's a fighter through and through.

jkr
07-20-2011, 01:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yshnhEHBtO4&feature=related

RP Supporter
07-20-2011, 01:20 PM
Have to agree with West here. Wasserman-Schultz made some pretty disparaging comments about Rand when he ran.

I remember media asked her "Rand Paul's wife has come out and said this whole aqua buddha thing is vile unsubstantiated slander against him and his family. What do you say to that?'

Her response was something like "She should have thought about that before she married a man who tied a woman up against her will."

So not only did she take the opportunity to repeat the slander, she also was very condescending. Bout time someone called her on her shit.

qh4dotcom
07-20-2011, 04:28 PM
Why would he apologize? He voted against the 4 year extension when it came up last month.

Because he gave a pathetic explanation as to why he voted no the second time...saying he felt it is no longer necessary to protect the country...if he was really sorry he would have apologized for violating his oath and the 4th amendment rights of his constituents and the rest of Americans.

Pro-Life Libertarian
07-20-2011, 07:30 PM
I loved this take down of Debbie Blabbermouth Schultz.

Brett85
07-20-2011, 08:57 PM
saying he felt it is no longer necessary to protect the country.

Lol. Seriously? That has to be the funniest thing I've read today.

Wolfgang Bohringer
07-20-2011, 08:57 PM
Allen West: Has the Militarist Right Found its New Warlord? (http://freedominourtime.blogspot.com/2011/04/allen-west-has-militarist-right-found.html)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-zMUVMw61z4o/TbZItvCiDoI/AAAAAAAAHIk/9enAcw_pzYE/s1600/Allen+West+on+a+Horse.jpg

trey4sports
07-20-2011, 09:01 PM
Congress should work like pro wrestling.

brushfire
07-20-2011, 09:19 PM
Wasserman is a dingbat.

Absolutely OUTRAGEOUS!! You have just blatantly insulted every dingbat that has ever plagued this planet with their existence!!

Kylie
07-20-2011, 09:33 PM
Congress should work like pro wrestling.

Cage match!!!

:D

I'll get the popcorn!!

AuH20
07-21-2011, 07:02 AM
It's getting better and better. He won't apologize. I'd love to convert this guy. He's got brass balls that so many are lacking.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/%E2%80%98enough-is-enough%E2%80%99-allen-west-won%E2%80%99t-apologize-to-dnc-chair-no-matter-what-the-black-caucus-says/

Feeding the Abscess
07-21-2011, 07:40 AM
It's getting better and better. He won't apologize. I'd love to convert this guy. He's got brass balls that so many are lacking.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/%E2%80%98enough-is-enough%E2%80%99-allen-west-won%E2%80%99t-apologize-to-dnc-chair-no-matter-what-the-black-caucus-says/

Yeah... no. He's a thin-skinned crybaby. What Wasserman-Schultz did was pretty standard; for West to react in this manner is simply childish.

By the way, he said he apologized to Wasserman-Schultz in an interview, then a staffer later retracted that statement.

Typical of many hawks and military types, he huffs and puffs to cover for insecurities.

AuH20
07-21-2011, 07:45 AM
Yeah... no. He's a thin-skinned crybaby. What Wasserman-Schultz did was pretty standard; for West to react in this manner is simply childish.

By the way, he said he apologized to Wasserman-Schultz in an interview, then a staffer later retracted that statement.

Typical of many hawks and military types, he huffs and puffs to cover for insecurities.

If you don't stand up for yourself, no one else will. I think that's the moral of this exchange. You know how many times I see politicians on the right who back down because of fears of any overly politically correct environment? Someone impugns your integrity like Little Debbie did and you're supposed to just sit there and take it? Really? Ron used to possess a little of this intestinal fortitude in the 1980s but it's since left him.

AuH20
07-21-2011, 07:51 AM
Here we go. Right on schedule. So predictable.

http://www.jta.org/news/article/2011/07/21/3088642/jewish-dems-defend-wasserman-schultz-after-wests-attack

Feeding the Abscess
07-21-2011, 07:56 AM
If you don't stand up for yourself, no one else will. I think that's the moral of this exchange. You know how many times I see politicians on the right who back down because of fears of any overly politically correct environment? Someone impugns your integrity like Little Debbie did and you're supposed to just sit there and take it? Really? Ron used to possess a little of this intestinal fortitude in the 1980s but it's since left him.

She didn't impugn his integrity.

To use a baseball analogy:

Wasserman-Schultz threw an inside fastball, and West charged the mound with his bat. Totally uncalled for, and also unnecessary. Additionally, standing up for himself would have been backing his positions, not throwing a temper-tantrum on the internet. His email would have been commonplace for some stupid, drunken, 22 year old brocore idiot who is waxing poetic about "respect".

AuH20
07-21-2011, 07:57 AM
Allen West, you may have an irrational hatred of muslims tying back to your time to Iraq but you speak the truth my brother.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/nakedpolitics/2011/07/allen-west-im-the-guy-that-got-off-liberals-21st-century-plantation-.html

West: "How does an honorable person survive in Washington D.C. and Capitol Hill, which is seemingly becoming a very dishonorable environment, where people continue to perpetuate the problems that this country faces, where you have people who are very comfortable with lying. The thing that really most aggravates me is that there's this double standard in that the people on the hard left can continue to attack conservatives -- and especially minority conservatives and female conservatives. But yet when all of a sudden you stand up and say you will not tolerate this any more, then they claim to be a victim, which I find to be absoultely laughable...

I’m a threat because I’m the guy that got off of their 21st Century plantation. And they cannot afford to have a strong voice such as mine out there reverberating and resonating across this country. And even more so, they’re not used to anyone that says ‘I’m going to fight back against you.’ That is absolutely reprehensible to them. And that's why all of a sudden you have about four or five different websites that went up today saying that Allen West hates women, which having been married for 22 years to a woman with an MBA and a PHd and having two beautiful daughters, that to me is the epitome of the falsification of the truth"

ExPatPaki
07-21-2011, 08:00 AM
Allen West, you may have an irrational hatred of muslims tying back to your time to Iraq but you speak the truth my brother.

Irrational hatred? Genocidal hatred is much more accurate.

AuH20
07-21-2011, 08:02 AM
She didn't impugn his integrity.

To use a baseball analogy:

Wasserman-Schultz threw an inside fastball, and West charged the mound with his bat. Totally uncalled for, and also unnecessary. Additionally, standing up for himself would have been backing his positions, not throwing a temper-tantrum on the internet. His email would have been commonplace for some stupid, drunken, 22 year old brocore idiot who is waxing poetic about "respect".

She basically pointed at him, threw a 4 seamer at the square of his back, with no prior concerns about any reciprocation. They pull this stuff all the time because the social landscape dictates that anyone with conservative leanings is a hanging pinata waiting to be hacked open. So she thought it was open season again, where she could play this wicked class warfare card. She miscalculated horribly by choosing West, of all targets, as the object of her derision.

Pro-Life Libertarian
07-21-2011, 08:28 AM

Apparently Schultz has had protests at his fundraisers and has gone after him before.

No, he needs to stand up for himself and not take crap.

Pro-Life Libertarian
07-21-2011, 08:34 AM

This. People are going to have to be converted. There is no way that Ron Paul types can take over Congress anytime soon. I think guys like Ryan and Cantor and the Tea Party freshmen would be good allies.

VBRonPaulFan
07-21-2011, 01:34 PM
He should just use the standard democrat tactic and call her a racist. End of debate, he wins automagically.