PDA

View Full Version : Michael Savage likes Herman Cain...

wgadget
07-19-2011, 07:32 PM
Michael Savage likes Herman Cain...

But the caller wanted to talk about Rick "Bilderberg" Perry...Savage VERY QUICKLY changed the subject and talked over the caller.

He says Cain can "save the country."

Just another shill.

Oh, well...It's looking more and more every day that the Bilderberg candidate is the Chosen One again. Sigh.

Carehn
07-19-2011, 07:38 PM
Don't listen to Savage. He will harsh your mellow as it seems he already has.

wgadget
07-19-2011, 07:39 PM
What mellow?

jmdrake
07-19-2011, 07:45 PM
That's cause Herman Cain hates Muslims and Michael Savage hates Muslims (Or at least pretends to hate them for his schtick. When the Wiener story came out he was all sympathetic towards Wiener's Muslim wife. I don't know his reaction to the "Wiener's wife's mother is part of the Islamic sisterhood" story.)

Agorism
07-19-2011, 08:07 PM
...because Cain wants to bomb Iran and ban all the mosques and won't hire Muslims pledge.

Romulus
07-19-2011, 08:07 PM
Bilderberg is too esoteric for us to talk about, says Savage.

He's not fooling anyone... this dinosaur is becoming extinct.

MJU1983
07-19-2011, 08:24 PM
Michael Savage is an oddball. I have listened to his show in the past but he's just too much.

AGRP
07-19-2011, 08:41 PM
Stopped listening to him around 2 years ago when I couldn't take his multiple personality disorder that causes him to literally take a position on something one second and change his position the next. He could be Romneys running mate.

Johncjackson
07-19-2011, 08:41 PM
Michael Weiner, or at least the character he plays, is a terrible person. So it makes sense he would support a terrible candidate.

Brian4Liberty
07-19-2011, 09:14 PM
That's cause Herman Cain hates Muslims and Michael Savage hates Muslims (Or at least pretends to hate them for his schtick. When the Wiener story came out he was all sympathetic towards Wiener's Muslim wife. I don't know his reaction to the "Wiener's wife's mother is part of the Islamic sisterhood" story.)

That's most likely the reason Savage would say good things about Cain.

He would probably call Perry a "check-pants Republican", i.e. country club, Wall St, establishment candidate.

JamesButabi
07-19-2011, 10:06 PM
Wasnt savage part of the radiothon guests today? What did he have to say then?

Kylie
07-19-2011, 10:32 PM
I tuned in one time. Just in time for him to take a caller who began talking about Ron. He immediately cut the guy off, and said he didn't want to hear about ron. He's not electable.

That was the one and only time I've listened to him.

trey4sports
07-19-2011, 10:35 PM
Wasnt savage part of the radiothon guests today? What did he have to say then?

lol, not Michael Savage.

Maximus
07-19-2011, 10:51 PM
Savage is a great entertainer. That's about it. His show will go from Obama being evil, to his poodle, to pasta recipes, to gun control, to gays, all in one segment. Great radio.

blocks
07-19-2011, 11:19 PM
Savage is a great entertainer. That's about it. His show will go from Obama being evil, to his poodle, to pasta recipes, to gun control, to gays, all in one segment. Great radio.

I agree...I actually enjoy when it's not talking about politics at all...I can't even listen when he's taking foreign policy