PDA

View Full Version : NEED HELP: Money Bomb Question

DDkrutsinger
07-19-2011, 01:02 PM
Hey guys, Dustin here from caffeinated thoughts (www.caffeinatedthoughts.com) and Republican for a Day (www.republican4aday.com).

I'm considering writing a post about Ron Paul's money bombs, and I've got a huge medical school test on Thursday so I thought I could open it up for a group effort.

Here is what I need: A list of the date, event, dollar amount raised, and a link to back it up if possible. Just cut and paste the following and add to your post, try to keep in chronological order if possible. Thanks in advance for everyone's help.

Date Event Amount Raised
7/19 To Win Ames (Straw Poll) To be determined

IDefendThePlatform
08-20-2011, 02:35 PM
Awesome work with the Republican4aDay.com

I just created a facebook ad to help promote it, please let me know if anyone has any suggestions:

This ad targets 20,720 users:

who live in the United States
who live in Iowa, New Hampshire or South Carolina
age 17 and older
who like #Anti-war movement, #Antiwar.com, #MoveOn.org, #Peace, #To End All Wars, #Veterans for Peace, #World peace, bring our soldiers home, bring our troops home, end war, iraq veterans against war, moveonorg, peace, petition bring troops home, stop iraq war or veterans for peace

Image is a black and white peace symbol, title says "End The Wars!"; caption to right of image says "Click here to learn about the ONLY true peace candidate running for President in 2012 and how you can help!"
I know you've got GJ on the site too, but I thought it sounded more imperative with "ONLY"

Please let me know if anyone has any suggestions, especially for more keywords cuz I'd like to be able to find significantly more than 20,000 people in Iowa, NH, and SC who are anti-war/pro-peace.