PDA

View Full Version : Money is more valuable to the campaign the earlier he gets it

Matthew Zak
07-19-2011, 02:50 AM
If you were sincerely planning in maxing out this election cycle but planned on waiting for a later time to do that... please reconsider. Make this money bomb the big one. Max out now and give Ron Paul the extra finances to purchase ads and make headlines before any more straw polls or primaries. He needs to be considered a contender now... not a headline maker later.

:cool:

DamianTV
07-19-2011, 06:26 AM
Hello Hyperinflation!

pacelli
07-19-2011, 08:06 AM
Ron is all in. This will be Ron Paul's last presidential campaign. He will not be asking for money for his congressional campaign like he did in 2008. The campaign has produced an extremely professional ad and is running the ad.

Fuck, even the media can't ignore us this time around. The other candidates are parroting much of Ron Paul's message. Even Romney is wimping out of Iowa because his campaign knows that they cannot compete with Ron. This means that Romney is not a front runner.

If you can afford it, Ron needs it now. In 2008 campaign, the bulk of the money came when it was far too late for the campaign to do anything significant with it--- that came from his former fundraising director Jonathan Bydlak. Even Ron Paul himself said that they were trying to figure out how to spend it.

We as a grassroots have such an opportunity now, and once the straw poll is finished it will be impossible to go back in time for 'do - overs'.

JamesButabi
07-19-2011, 09:14 AM
READY AMESS FIREEEEE! Definetely agree, this event causes the ripple effect that carries us right along.

oyarde
07-19-2011, 10:09 AM
I think so too , that is why I tried to do everything I could early .

Bern
07-19-2011, 10:25 AM
Ron is not getting funded by Wall Street like Romney. It's up to you America. You want real choice? You can't rely on corporate America to give it to you.

http://www.opensecrets.org/news/Q2MoneyChaseGraph.jpg