PDA

View Full Version : Radio Bomb RIGHT NOW!

Esoteric
07-18-2011, 11:11 PM
I'm re-posting this from a comment on Daily Paul:

You can FAST BLAST (quick message) George Noorey who supposedly has 15 million listeners, and ask him to mobilize his base. He reads these "fast blasts" when he is on the air from 1am to 5am Eastern, 10pm-2am pacific.
http://archive.coasttocoastam.com/member/FastBlast.html?chec...
Supposedly he likes Dr. Paul.

I am going to donate and then send a fast blast. If everyone did that, and then called AJ's show tomorrow, there is no telling what the results could be.

Here's his email, even though "fast blast" might be the quickest and most direct way to reach him:
george@coasttocoastam.com

Same goes for Alex, and his listeners later today. Whether you agree with RP or not on his campaign strategy, just donate 20.12 (or more) on the principle of sending a message that you are fed up. It's also good timing because he just had Wayne Paul on today.
800-259-9231 11 am - 2pm central
(Approx. 1 million listeners)

This would make history. The day the "little people" spoke.

The media coverage would be a gigantic boost for the Iowa straw poll, and overall morale.

One phone call or "fast blast", or email could make the difference. 100 or 1000, would be the exclamation point.

We need a turnover. A game changer. We need to knock the ball loose and run it in for a touchdown.
1 million people x at least 20.12 = Touchdown

There must be a million people out there who care enough to do this, right?

Am I crazy for thinking this is possible?

***Note: If your browser is giving you problems with the fast blast, try copying the URL into a different browser.

dusman
07-19-2011, 12:00 AM
Sent!

PeacePlan
07-19-2011, 12:19 AM
Sent