PDA

View Full Version : Moneybomb LIVE at Fair in KY + Fair Report

Alan Brown Jr.
07-18-2011, 10:54 PM
In Nelson County Kentucky, we put together a grassroots fair booth for Ron Paul as we did for Rand in the years past. I realize KY's primary will be too late to have much effect, but as we encounter enthusiastic Ron supporters, we are trying to steer them into effective ways to help in Iowa. And this time, we're adding an interesting twist. We have always used a large TV to draw attention and get the message out - but this time, if our equipment works correctly, we will be able to display the moneybomb progress LIVE at the fair booth and provide computer/internet access to anyone who wants to get in on the action.

I got the idea from the live moneybomb parties of 07, but I don't know if this has ever been tried at a Fair. It should be interesting to see what happens.

Although political interest is usually fairly low at our county fairs, we've made great use of left over "Rand fans" to draw folks to the booth as they seek solace from the sweltering heat. Rand is well thought of here and I hope it will spill over to Ron... although Ron Fans would be better. It's still awesome to see squads of people enthusiastically waving "Rand fans" though.

The main reason I am posting this is to encourage folks in IA and NH to go all out with their fairs! We've got your back and this is a great way to reach people! Let's do it.

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6023/5953440754_ae695e0bce.jpg

libertybrewcity
07-18-2011, 11:12 PM
well done! thanks for posting!

sailingaway
07-18-2011, 11:17 PM
That's wonderful! We need people active all over the country! And we will need Kentucky behind Dr Paul when the primaries get there!

ord33
07-18-2011, 11:46 PM
Good idea about the donation capability at the fair and the computer access!