PDA

View Full Version : Bush Furthers Dictatorship Agenda

Channing
10-31-2007, 06:34 PM
George W. Bush continues his quest to turn the President’s office into a full dictatorship. The Washington Post recently reported that due to Congress’s failure to approve specific pieces of legislation, Bush will use more executive orders over the upcoming months to get things done. Bush has already seized additional powers through a series of draconian laws like the Patriot Act and Military Commissions Act as well as through the use of unconstitutional executive orders and directives like NSPD-51/HSPD-20 which gives Bush the power of a dictator in the case of a catastrophic emergency.

From the Washington Post:

The White House plans to try implementing as much new policy as it can by administrative order while stepping up its confrontational rhetoric with Congress after concluding that President Bush cannot do much business with the Democratic leadership, administration officials said.

According to those officials, Bush and his advisers blame Democrats for the holdup of Judge Michael B. Mukasey’s nomination to be attorney general, the failure to pass any of the 12 annual spending bills, and what they see as their refusal to involve the White House in any meaningful negotiations over the stalemated children’s health-care legislation.

White House aides say the only way Bush seems to be able to influence the process is by vetoing legislation or by issuing administrative orders, as he has in recent weeks on veterans’ health care, air-traffic congestion, protecting endangered fish and immigration. They say they expect Bush to issue more of such orders in the

next several months, even as he speaks out on the need to limit spending and resist any tax increases.

The Washington Post article refers to administrative orders that Bush will use to influence the political process. Upon researching these specific administrative orders, it is clear that they are referring to executive orders and use the term administrative orders to sound more politically correct and less alarming. They specifically cite a so called administrative order on endangered fish. That so called administrative order which can be viewed via this link is actually an executive order.

This report from the Washington Post is incredibly disturbing considering the previous history of this criminal administration seizing power through draconian laws, executive orders and more. The fact that White House aides are openly stating that they expect Bush to issue more executive orders in the next several months in an effort to influence the political process is completely insane and unconstitutional. It is a clear violation of the separation of powers and should be addressed by Congress immediately.

Unfortunately, we probably won’t see Congress do anything to stop Bush on his quest to become a dictator. In fact it appears as if Congress is on the same team as Bush after the House of Representatives passed HR 1955 which gives the government a blank check to classify anything including thought crimes as homegrown terrorism by a 404 to 6 margin. Congress has also done nothing to stop Bush’s previous unconstitutional executive orders and directives, so expecting them to stop future Presidential edicts is nothing more than a pipe dream. If this type of thing continues, Bush could in fact become a dictator unless something is done immediately to impeach him and his criminal administration.

http://intelstrike.com/?p=119
------------------------------------------------------
I suspect the establishment might prefer to destroy the country rather than let someone who does not serve their interests take over power.

I suspect the coming months will be interesting to say the least.

To quote REM: "It's the end of the world as we know it, but I feel fine." :D

freelance
10-31-2007, 06:52 PM
Yep, I posted this earlier today. He threatened it right before the '06 elections when he asked the Departments to send in their wish lists.

It was all over Countdown tonight, and they used the word dictator no less than three times.

This may be the death knell.

RP4ME
10-31-2007, 08:51 PM
Yep, I posted this earlier today. He threatened it right before the '06 elections when he asked the Departments to send in their wish lists.

It was all over Countdown tonight, and they used the word dictator no less than three times.

This may be the death knell.

death knell for whom?

noxagol
10-31-2007, 09:09 PM
We are gearing up for an epic collision the likes of which none have any idea how it will happen, but it will be epic.

RP4ME
10-31-2007, 09:13 PM
We are gearing up for an epic collision the likes of which none have any idea how it will happen, but it will be epic.

what does that mean - what are you thinking is going to happen and what will it look like....yall are scaring me:(

Syren123
10-31-2007, 09:35 PM
Mmmm....we're not at Nazi Germany pitch yet, but Bush is definitely in the throes of craziness. He's accelerating the "End Game" but I don't think it will accomplish what he wants in the time he has left.

Unless there's a false flag attack between now and the election...but even then...I'm wondering if there aren't alot more awakened sheep than there were even a year ago.

Barring a serious, large scale national catastrophe, Bush's frantic mania won't plunge us into total tyranny. There's still time. But the election will be even more critical as more dictatorial orders are written.

I'm more worried about NAU plans than Bush's delusions of grandeur. NAU is more entrenched and long lasting, harder to dismantle.

Daveforliberty
10-31-2007, 09:39 PM
George Bush is a traitor. Democrats really need to grow a pair and impeach him and Cheney.

Syren123
10-31-2007, 09:47 PM
George Bush is a traitor. Democrats really need to grow a pair and impeach him and Cheney.

The day that happens will be the same day I become Queen of England.

RP4ME
10-31-2007, 09:54 PM

well apparantly Georgy has threatned Marshall law with them and scared them but im not sure I buy that - i think they are complicit with what he is doing all NWO stuff..they just pay lipservice for our sake and do nothing......I hope people are wake but i dont think so......

MO4RonPaul
10-31-2007, 10:12 PM
It's 11pm and Paul Revere is feeding his horse.

RP4ME
10-31-2007, 10:49 PM
okay so then noone here think we will have an election in 08?

freelance
11-01-2007, 05:07 AM
death knell for whom?

For us, if he gets away with it. He's going to legislate via edict.

freelance
11-01-2007, 05:09 AM
okay so then noone here think we will have an election in 08?

It's really hard to say, but I wouldn't rule either election/no election out at this point. The things that have happened over the past six years are unprecedented. He jokes about wanting to be a dictator, and the other day he said something about not leaving, just like Putin. Nope, no link, no YouTube--it must not have happened, but I did hear it with my own ears.

fsk
11-01-2007, 11:46 AM
There has to be an election in 2008. Otherwise, it would be obvious to everyone what has happened.

As long as there is strict control of the media in a corporate oligopoly, who can carefully control the candidates presented for election, elections are harmless. It isn't possible to achieve meaningful reforms by voting.

RP4ME
11-01-2007, 12:18 PM
It's really hard to say, but I wouldn't rule either election/no election out at this point. The things that have happened over the past six years are unprecedented. He jokes about wanting to be a dictator, and the other day he said something about not leaving, just like Putin. Nope, no link, no YouTube--it must not have happened, but I did hear it with my own ears.

no i heard him sy that too......:(