PDA

View Full Version : Billionaire Obama Supporter Warren Buffet Disagrees With Obama's Rhetoric On Jets

Zatch
07-18-2011, 05:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGjWwYacy-U

Brian4Liberty
07-18-2011, 06:42 PM
That was interesting. A little hard to decipher.

This might sum it up: "I don't get to write off my personal jet. I pay a lot of taxes. My Berkshire jet is a write-off, and it's an even better deal now. I'm making out like a bandit with write-offs from the Stimulus program."

You gotta love this guy. "I don't get taxed enough, and I take maximum advantage of every tax-break and government stimulus program".

wannaberocker
07-18-2011, 07:11 PM
That was interesting. A little hard to decipher.

This might sum it up: "I don't get to write off my personal jet. I pay a lot of taxes. My Berkshire jet is a write-off, and it's an even better deal now. I'm making out like a bandit with write-offs from the Stimulus program."

You gotta love this guy. "I don't get taxed enough, and I take maximum advantage of every tax-break and government stimulus program".

I know right. Him and Bill Gates spent there lives taking advantage of every tax break out there. But then they often complain that they dont pay enough taxes and how the taxes need to be higher. A while back Bill Gates gave an interview about how he thought "Capitalism can be fixed" so more of the wealth is spread.
And you know Buffet and others like him are still gonna vote for Obama. He is their money train.

HOLLYWOOD
07-18-2011, 07:31 PM
I have a 1/8th of a Jet for private use
I have a 1/4th of a Jet for business use

So, how many miles and trips does America's #1 insider trader take in the private use jet vs. the total write-off business jet? no brainer

Reminds me of Kenneth Copeland Ministries and his Gulfstream 550 that the good lord has him travel to Aspen to save souls on our dime.

Brian4Liberty
07-19-2011, 11:20 AM
I have a 1/8th of a Jet for private use
I have a 1/4th of a Jet for business use

So, how many miles and trips does America's #1 insider trader take in the private use jet vs. the total write-off business jet? no brainer

Reminds me of Kenneth Copeland Ministries and his Gulfstream 550 that the good lord has him travel to Aspen to save souls on our dime.

Come on, we know that business people would never, ever write-off personal travel as business travel.