PDA

View Full Version : Under the heading, 'Why bother?': Iowa Democrats launch video against Tim Pawlenty

sailingaway
07-18-2011, 01:32 PM
http://dailycaller.com/2011/07/18/iowa-democrats-launch-video-against-tim-pawlenty/

PastaRocket848
07-18-2011, 01:35 PM
why would anyone bother to attack Pawlenty? he's an also-ran... his campaign probably won't even survive Ames. waste of time, really.

VBRonPaulFan
07-18-2011, 01:39 PM
good, let them spend their time on anyone else but ron lol.

CaptUSA
07-18-2011, 01:43 PM
Pawlenty has taken a very traditional approach, focusing on Iowa in order to give his campaign a much-needed boost. While others like Mitt Romney, John Huntsman and Ron Paul have all but skipped over the first-in-nation primary state, Pawlenty has invested more for advertising in Iowa than any candidate.

Wait, what?! Is this article even for real?

CaptUSA
07-18-2011, 01:45 PM
You know, after watching that ad, I'm wondering if it wasn't meant to help Pawlenty.

mczerone
07-18-2011, 01:47 PM
Pawlenty has taken a very traditional approach, focusing on Iowa in order to give his campaign a much-needed boost. While others like Mitt Romney, John Huntsman and Ron Paul have all but skipped over the first-in-nation primary state, Pawlenty has invested more for advertising in Iowa than any candidate.

Wait, what?! Is this article even for real?

Its real, and its part of the continuing attack against RP: make everyone think he isn't running, that he's a Libertarian Party member, that he's not a serious candidate, that he's not running to win.

I'd like to know where the author got his information, or who told him to add RP to the "not trying in Iowa" list, as there have been MSM stories about how RP bought the best table location for the Straw Poll, and has been campaigning in small towns across Iowa.

Revolution9
07-18-2011, 02:20 PM
Just goes to show that the demo clowns can't shoot straight if ya gave them a pipeline to the target.

Rev9

PastaRocket848
07-18-2011, 02:25 PM
well i wouldn't exactly consider down-playing our expectations for Ames to be a dis-service. if anything it'll just help that much more when he wins. the author was probably mistaken, certainly no nefarious intentions. if so he wouldve said "ron paul is betting his whole campaign on ames" hoping (and probably expecting) that we will lose.