PDA

View Full Version : Easy way to get a few more small donors for tomorrow, and can help for months to come!

twister5400
07-18-2011, 01:25 PM
While our goal tomorrow is to bring in the big bucks for Ron, we have a good opportunity here to help out in a way that will bring about results for months. A lot of people that I know do not really care about giving Ron Paul $5, $10, or even $20. While they like him, and like his ideas and will pull for him, giving away money is, to some people, useless. I just sent out a text to several of my "Paul-friendly" friends.

It said: So tomorrow is a big fundraising day for Ron Paul to help him gain momentum in the key early states. If you wanna help out even the tiniest bit, stop by his campaign store at ronpaul2012.com and get a $3 sticker or something. Every little bit helps.

The goal here is to put it in the back of their minds that Ron Paul is in fact running, he is beginning to do some important fundraising, and tomorrow is a day to look out for. It also makes them aware of ronpaul2012.com. Even the littlest bit of interest into how well tomorrow goes may help them get off the fence. I sent it to a few folks who may not donate, but will definitely check tomorrow to see how its going. If it is going well, then they may get a little excited about being part of it and donate money themselves.

Now the best part of this method, is if they do not want to donate flat out, but see a cool sticker or coozie or something cheap that they like, they may buy it. Our total numbers of small donations go up, and in the long run, these people may get the opportunity to show off their ron paul gear to potential ron paul voters. Having this gear out in the public view can only help with the ron paul can't win thing. Some people who may feel this way, may like to have a keepsake to remember Ron Paul by even if they feel he won't win. But if he starts doing better and better, these people will start to wear their gear out, or even put the sticker on their car. They may even get excited enough to donate right out in the future.

The text went out to about 8 of my friends and family who have shown some interest in ron paul. If ya'll did the same, then we could probably get a lot of people off the fence, and possibly use tomorrow as the chance to get them to throw their support behind the right guy.

As a reference, I really only sent this out to my friends who I have really shown interest in ron paul. I wouldn't want to annoy anyone.