PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul gets Good Media Treatment on The Daily Ticker

RonPaul101.com
07-18-2011, 08:45 AM
Nice to read: http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-ticker/ron-paul-white-house-hopes-better-now-4-130945627.html?sec=topStories&pos=9&asset=&ccode=

RonPaul101.com
07-18-2011, 08:50 AM
Comment ratings could use some help though...

Bern
07-18-2011, 09:01 AM
I tried to post:
Ron Paul is the only statesman running who understands the fundamental problem with our monetary policy and has a solution to fix it and bring back prosperity for everyone - not just Wall Street. He's not popular with the power brokers of the political class because he is challenging the status quo and their influence. It's up to *you* America. If you really want hope and change, you need to elect the man with the integrity and track record to effect it.
but I get an "internal error has occurred" message every time. Oh well.

Tarzan
07-18-2011, 09:07 AM
I tried to post:
but I get an "internal error has occurred" message every time. Oh well.

It may be the special characters... try omitting the splats (*).

Bern
07-18-2011, 09:09 AM
Tried and still getting "internal error" message from Yahoo!.

RonPaul101.com
07-18-2011, 09:20 AM
Good ol' Yahoo...

sailingaway
07-18-2011, 09:44 AM
It may be the special characters... try omitting the splats (*).

Mine isn't posting either. Given their takeaway question, I tried to post:

"Does Ron Paul have a realistic shot at winning the GOP nomination?"

Yes. Which doesn't make it a sure thing. But there will be a conservative candidate and a Rockefeller Republican. Right now, the drama is in the race for the conservative candidate, where Ron Paul shines. He isn't new, and the newcomers are getting the 'buzz' early vote, which has shifted first to Trump, then Cain and now Bachmann, but those candidates as they are vetted shed voters, as well.

Ron Paul has been vetted, will not lose the share of votes he has, and stands to gain more and more voters as people look into his record and find he is the ONLY one of the candidates who has stood for fiscal conservatism and civil liberties, for his entire career, and not just when those topics were 'fashionable'.