PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul 2012 Local Media Blitz

IowaGarrett
07-18-2011, 04:29 AM
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=506644975#!/pages/Ron-Paul-2012-Local-Media-Blitz/236969689657129 *PLEASE HELP ME GET THIS FB PAGE OFF THE GROUND BY "LIKING" AND REPOSTING!!!

This Facebook page is THE central planning hub to facilitate Ron Paul supporters to get the word out to the mainstream-- by adding LOCAL News Media FB pages; and consistently posting pro-Paul messages to them. This is a FUN and EFFECTIVE way to break through attempts at media blackout. This is great way to AFFECT STRAW POLLS IN KEY STATES as they happen.

Our attention can be turned to the key states AT THE MOST OPPORTUNE TIMES, and will be able to turn on a dime.

I will begin compiling a list of Local Media Sources, newspapers, tv news, which have Facebook pages. The page links will be posted here. Supporters should add the pages, and post in support of Ron. A simple "Ron Paul 2012" or the ever popular "Ron Paul, That is All." will be great too. Visit the sites often. The dates and focus media pages will change as EACH key straw poll nears.

Keep in mind... we should be VERY cordial in our comments. You are the face of the campaign, and it should be smiling just like Ron would be ;~)

parocks
07-18-2011, 05:21 AM
Some people might find all that annoying spam.

Has anyone considered putting in things, instead of Ron Paul 2012, just Gardasil Rick Perry. Bilderberg Rick Perry.

That way, people aren't annoyed by too much Ron Paul stuff.

IowaGarrett
07-18-2011, 02:49 PM
Some people might feel the same way about politcal advertisements. This is a grassroots effort to show support for our candidate. If people see my opinion and the opinions of others as spam there is nothing i can do about that. While for us the Ron Paul message is nothing new, i still speak to a large number of people who dont even recognize his name. I hope people will be inspired by our enthusiasm.

IowaGarrett
07-19-2011, 05:42 PM
ttt