PDA

View Full Version : Rick Perry is the 3rd Bush

Zatch
07-18-2011, 12:51 AM
The president, who has at times been known as Barack Obama, is clearly in trouble.

No president except FDR has ever been re-elected with an unemployment rate higher than 9 percent. The erstwhile Barry Soetoro was an anti-war candidate who currently presides over no less than six foreign wars (three of them of his making), he has betrayed practically every campaign promise he made while running for president and he has apparently never met a Goldman Sachs executive he didn't want to nominate to his Cabinet. The only surprise about his low approval ratings, 42 percent according to Gallup and -15 as per Rasmussen's Presidential Approval Index, is that they aren't even worse.

It is clear that a Republican candidate should have little problem beating Obama in the 2012 presidential election, assuming he even decides to run for re-election. (I have been skeptical of the assumption that Obama would even be on the 2012 ballot since July 2010.) Gallup has the generic "Republican candidate" leading Obama by an 8 percent margin, 47 to 39. Unfortunately for the Republican Party, it cannot put forward a generic candidate, but must select a specific one. And the specific candidates presently running, for the most part, look even less impressive than the generic one...

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=323053#ixzz1SRAfW8bt

headhawg7
07-18-2011, 01:19 AM
I think any candidate that wins the republican primary besides paul or johnson will be the 3rd bush and people will continue to wonder why things never seem to change.

lynnf
07-18-2011, 03:19 AM
I think any candidate that wins the republican primary besides paul or johnson will be the 3rd bush and people will continue to wonder why things never seem to change.

good point - Vox is off only in his title. Obama was the 3rd Bush, so Perry would be the 4th Bush.

Thomas
07-18-2011, 03:28 AM
4th lol

HOLLYWOOD
07-18-2011, 06:28 AM
Rick Perry stated this weekend... he will make his decision whether to run for the presidency within the next week or two.

V4Vendetta
07-18-2011, 06:37 AM
I hope his neo-con - two faced ass does run... the debates will be great, and more percent for paul.... i say... come on in perry. we can debate your many years in texas politics. :)

Brett85
07-18-2011, 07:38 AM
I hope his neo-con - two faced ass does run... the debates will be great, and more percent for paul.... i say... come on in perry. we can debate your many years in texas politics. :)

I've been searching Google to see what his views on foreign policy are, but I haven't come across anything. He's kept pretty quiet about it. But my guess would be that he's a neo-con since he endorsed Giuliani in 2008.

Travlyr
07-18-2011, 08:35 AM
Rick Perry went to a Bilderberg (https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/List_of_Bilderberg_participants) meeting in 2007. So there is no need to research his foreign policy views. He is a member of the red & blue team.

parocks
07-18-2011, 09:20 AM
He's our #1 enemy.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/nwo/bilderberg_perry_attendance_proof_gov_part_of_inte rnational_conspiracy.htm

Speaking on the Alex Jones Show yesterday, Congressman and presidential
candidate Ron Paul agreed that Perry should be investigated for a potential violation of the Logan Act.

"This information about him going over there and violating the Logan Act and getting involved - I'm just impressed
that that's in the ordinary media - I think that's encouraging too," said the Congressman.

Paul said that Perry's attendance was "A sign that he's involved in the international conspiracy."

Perry's press secretary declined to give a statement when we called and denied any knowledge of the Logan Act,
yet seemed to be fully aware of it in claiming Bilderberg was a private meeting. Since the Logan Act also
bars private citizens from negotiating with foreign officials, Perry is still violating the law.

http://www.politifact.com/texas/statements/2010/mar/19/karl-rove/karl-rove-says-he-and-consultant-david-weeks-persu/

Karl Rove says he and consultant David Weeks persuaded Rick Perry to switch parties and run for state agriculture commissioner

Texas Gov. Rick Perry draws mention in GOP consultant Karl Rove’s autobiography with attention
focused on Perry’s win for lieutenant governor in 1998 and Rove's role in his pivotal earlier
switch from the Democratic to Republican party while he was a third-term member of the Texas House.

Rove writes: “Rick Perry had planned to retire from the legislature until his best friend,
David Weeks, and I talked him into switching parties and running for the GOP nomination for
agriculture commissioner.” His book, "Courage and Consequence, My Life as a Conservative
in the Fight," was published March 9.

Rothbardian Girl
07-18-2011, 09:26 AM
good point - Vox is off only in his title. Obama was the 3rd Bush, so Perry would be the 4th Bush.

You took the words right out of my mouth. :)

ctiger2
07-18-2011, 09:32 AM

Well, (1)HW Bush, (2)Clinton, (2)W Bush, (1)Obama... (1)Perry? Perry would be the 7th Bush term...