PDA

View Full Version : Local christian radio.

Carehn
07-17-2011, 05:41 PM
So i was flippen through the radio and i come across the religious channel or what have you. I would have just skipped it but the pastor was going off about the federal reserve and how EVIL it is. I almost shit a brick.

Note. this is not talk radio because i know that channel. This was the jesus channel and the dude whos church is just down the block when off on paper money and gold and the fed for like 40 mins. It was amazing. I almost called to thank them.

This is huge in my world guys. I'm going to go and drop off info 'slim jims' on ron paul at all the churches in my town next weekend. This weekend was gun shops.

Things are looking up. wish i could remember all he talked about but from me, an atheist, it was all good. and i almost want to go and help out with the church things i feel so good to hear it. Not going to do it though.

This is what we need. a voting block like the christian right is hard to beet and in my little town it sounds like the boys know what is up.

Eric21ND
07-17-2011, 09:20 PM
Maybe you should contact the church and see if you could handout literature or something.

Sola_Fide
07-17-2011, 09:43 PM
Why would this surprise you? Honest money and ending the FED has been the position of most Protestant Christian leaders for decades.

I'm not talking about the televangelist nuts, I'm taking about the real thinkers and leaders in conservative Christianity today....the ones who actually read and apply the Bible to life. The Bible ONLY supports sound money and it condemns dishonest weights and measures in many places. The clear teaching of the Bible is that theft due to devaluation or fraud is evil.

Proverbs 11:1 The LORD abhors dishonest scales, but accurate weights are his delight.

Proverbs 20:10 Differing weights and differing measures--the LORD detests them both.

Ezekiel 45:10 You are to use accurate scales, an accurate ephah and an accurate bath.

Micah 6:11 Shall I acquit a man with dishonest scales, with a bag of false weights?

Leviticus 19:36 Use honest scales and honest weights, an honest ephah and an honest hin. I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt.

Dueteonomy 25:15 You must have accurate and honest weights and measures, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you.

There are too many to list. God condemns theft in His word, and He brings judgement on nations who make debasement and fraud central to their entire institution, like we have done.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
07-18-2011, 01:55 AM
I was flipping channels sometime last year when I came across TBN and they were doing an hour show about the New World Order and how it was very real and all that jazz. I could not believe what I was hearing.