PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul email: "Ready, Aimes, Fire"

Gage
07-17-2011, 05:16 PM
Dear Liberty Activist,

You've heard the news.

Last week, I announced I will not seek re-election to Congress and will instead focus on my Presidential campaign.

I believe that you and I have an unprecedented opportunity to restore our nation's prosperity and rein in big government.

We can WIN the Republican nomination for President, and I believe now is the time we can take the White House in November 2012.

With the August 13 Iowa Straw Poll fast approaching, I'm counting on your support to help me finish strong and add to our increasing momentum.

Because the Iowa Straw Poll is so important, my supporters are holding a Money Bomb on Tuesday, July 19.

And the truth is, it couldn't have come at a better time.

You see, my campaign's first TV ad is now on the air in Iowa and New Hampshire and is making an enormous impact.

In fact, one recent Iowa poll confirmed what I've been seeing on the ground for weeks.

My campaign is growing incredibly, and I'm now within striking distance of first place!

But to keep this ad running - and pay for the critical direct mail, radio, and other marketing it will take for my campaign to surge to the lead - it's vital I have your support!

So won't you agree to make a generous contribution to my campaign by visiting www.RonPaul2012.com on Tuesday, July 19?

It's crucial that you do so.

You see, right now, all eyes are on Iowa..

And unlike other polls, the August 13 Iowa Straw Poll isn't one the media can spend weeks hyping and then simply dismiss.

The Iowa Straw Poll has always been a crucial bellwether for the first-in-the-nation Iowa caucuses.

It can turn a candidate into an instant contender - or CRUSH any hope of future success with a poor showing.

This year, the Iowa Straw Poll is more important than ever.

Right now, many GOP voters are desperately searching for a candidate who can go toe-to-toe with President Obama.

They want someone who can lead this country back to prosperity - with a consistent record of standing on principle to back up his actions.

I firmly believe that once voters take the time to learn about the issues and look at all the candidates, they'll see that my record as a constitutional conservative is unmatched.

Columnists, TV pundits, talk radio hosts, and other national media commentators are all looking to the Iowa Straw Poll to see which candidate or candidates have what it takes to win.

And with my record of NEVER toeing the establishment line, I am the LAST candidate they want to acknowledge as a top contender.

So I'm counting on you to help me send shockwaves throughout the national political establishment with a strong finish at the Iowa Straw Poll.

The good news is, they can't ignore us for long.

That's because the momentum is ours.

My campaign will only get stronger as the weeks and months progress.

A strong showing on August 13 is our chance to show that my campaign has the organization and the message to not only stand toe-to-toe with any opponent, but to win this race.

And if you and I can capitalize on a top-tier finish in the Straw Poll with a massive blitz of campaign stops, media interviews, and paid ads, we'll be laying the groundwork for a WIN in the Iowa caucuses and will build on serious momentum in other key states.

With your support, I believe we can continue shocking the political establishment and force them to recognize I'm a top-tier contender for the Republican nomination.

So I'll hope you'll agree to make a generous contribution at www.RonPaul2012.com on July 19.

I'm in this race to win, but I need the help of freedom-loving grassroots patriots to make that happen.

Thank you so much for all you do to advance the freedom message.

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

P.S. I'm sure you've heard the news that I'm not seeking re-election to Congress. Instead, I'm focusing on my campaign for President.

And with the Iowa Straw Poll fast approaching, it's vital I have your support.

I hope I can count on you to visit www.RonPaul2012.com during the July 19 Money Bomb and make a donation to my campaign.

Together, I'm convinced we can win!

Pledge here: http://readyamesfire.com
RSVP on Facebook here: http://tinyurl.com/readyamesfire

Paul4Prez
07-17-2011, 05:24 PM
A strong showing on August 13 is our chance to show that my campaign has the organization and the message to not only stand toe-to-toe with any opponent, but to win this race.

This is going to be huge....

FSP-Rebel
07-17-2011, 05:26 PM
Word

svobody
07-17-2011, 05:29 PM
Time to empty the clip

thehighwaymanq
07-17-2011, 05:34 PM
Just got it. I like the timing of this!

BrendanWenzel
07-17-2011, 05:43 PM
Great timing! I'm glad they decided to promote this.

RonPaulVolunteer
07-17-2011, 05:46 PM
I'm just sooo excited. We're going to win the nomination. We're going to win the White House!

trey4sports
good stuff, we need to PUSHHHH to win. If you haven't checked out this thread i would recommend doing so http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?295900-Help-me-use-Facebook-to-promote-the-moneybomb!

rp08orbust
I wish they had spelled "Ames" correctly and added an exclamation point.

trey4sports
07-17-2011, 05:49 PM
I wish they had spelled "Ames" correctly and added an exclamation point.

oh shit, i didn't even catch that.

Thargok
07-17-2011, 05:51 PM
I thank that was done on purpose to promote the implied meaning of the original slogan.

Harry96
07-17-2011, 05:51 PM
The fact that Ron thinks, with all of his years of political experience, that he can win is very exciting; I don't remember him ever talking four years ago like he thought he had a chance to win.

afwjam
07-17-2011, 06:09 PM
This moneybomb is going to really surprise people!

IndianaPolitico
07-17-2011, 06:19 PM
Let's keep pushing this!
Remember to keep commenting on YT videos: www.youtube.com/user/ronpaul
Invite people on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=221469004546764
We have a chance to make this a money bomb to remember!

trey4sports
07-17-2011, 06:30 PM
Let's keep pushing this!
Remember to keep commenting on YT videos: www.youtube.com/user/ronpaul
Invite people on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=221469004546764
We have a chance to make this a money bomb to remember!

dont forget to comment on group pages. Each page has the potential to be seen by hundreds or even thousands!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?295900-Help-me-use-Facebook-to-promote-the-moneybomb!

AuH2O
07-17-2011, 06:46 PM
I thank that was done on purpose to promote the implied meaning of the original slogan.

Well, then they misspelled the word "aims." I'm pretty sure it's a typo.

trey4sports
07-17-2011, 06:48 PM

They're combining the two words, Ames and aim.

charliem
07-17-2011, 06:52 PM
Glad Ron/the campaign is helping to spread the word for the money bomb.

I have a second interview for a software engineer position tomorrow. If they offer me the job, I'll celebrate with a larger donation on Tuesday. Cross your fingers for me!

Gage
07-17-2011, 06:52 PM

I have a second interview for a software engineer position tomorrow. If they offer me the job, I'll celebrate with a larger donation on Tuesday. Cross your fingers for me!

+1

trey4sports
07-17-2011, 06:53 PM

Welcome to the forum! oh yeah, and +rep

hazek
07-17-2011, 07:04 PM
Cool, hope Iowa works out great.. but

And unlike other polls, the August 13 Iowa Straw Poll isn't one the media can spend weeks hyping and then simply dismiss.

Unfortunately they can and they will and I guarantee it.

mpdsapuser
07-17-2011, 07:08 PM
America fuck yeah! I'll donate on Tuesday.

Eric21ND
07-17-2011, 07:54 PM
I hope they send this out over facebook as well and twitter.

sailingaway
07-17-2011, 08:13 PM
Great timing! I'm glad they decided to promote this.

Man, I take it you haven't seen his other emails. This is extraordinary for him/them.

In it to win it.

As someone already said: Word.

sailingaway
07-17-2011, 08:14 PM
Cool, hope Iowa works out great.. but

Unfortunately they can and they will and I guarantee it.

Just for you:

http://dansideas.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/wet-blanket.jpg?w=627&h=480

:p

I'm sure they'll try. I'm sure they can't. The thing to do is win it.

I'm phone banking. I hope everyone is!

I even had a good experience with a wrong number tonight, on my last call of the evening. It was a wrong number, but the guy was a Ron Paul supporter, anyhow... nice way to end for the night.

ronpaulhawaii
07-17-2011, 08:39 PM
I've been doing a push to get us over 4k tonight on Facebook - 43 away when I started, 15 now :D

Jackie Treehorn
07-17-2011, 08:44 PM
Time to empty the clip

Straight cash homey.

MRoCkEd
07-17-2011, 08:47 PM
Nice ticker

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/pages/images/AMESTICKERV2%20600X125%20flat2.jpg

Bob Smith is always so generous!

sailingaway
07-17-2011, 08:48 PM

Rand's campaign the morning of the primary sent out an email "Toady is the primary!" It became a meme, and a good luck meme, at that, given Rand won the primary by 23 points.

KingRobbStark
07-17-2011, 09:39 PM
Time to convince my dad to max out his donation limit. (Mine is already maxed out.)

Eric21ND
07-17-2011, 10:00 PM
Nice ticker

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/pages/images/AMESTICKERV2%20600X125%20flat2.jpg

Bob Smith is always so generous!
beautiful!

qwerty
07-18-2011, 12:02 AM
SPREAD THE WORD!

Ps. The site needs a PLEDGE COUNTER!

:cool:

thehighwaymanq
07-18-2011, 12:04 AM
I'd rather see the ticker end at 1 mil.

trey4sports
07-18-2011, 12:05 AM
I'd rather see the ticker end at 1 mil.

i think 2 million isn't out of the realm of possibility this time.

ronpaulhawaii
07-18-2011, 08:07 AM
Up to 4096 on the Facebook event, I bet with a concerted effort we could get over 5k by tonight...