PDA

View Full Version : Where does Agenda 21 fall as an issue compared to other issues?

JK/SEA
07-16-2011, 10:45 PM
There is a meeting in my local group in the Everett Washington area that will be discussing this issue. Clint Didier will be speaking along with other speakers. Is this a waste of my time, or should i go? i did a quick read on this, and i'm not sure i should be too concerned right now compared to other 'shit' going down now.

Just looking for some opinions.

tia

Dorfsmith
07-16-2011, 10:54 PM
I wish more people would realize the danger of agenda 21. I think it's a huge threat to our freedom.

lynnf
07-17-2011, 06:42 AM
There is a meeting in my local group in the Everett Washington area that will be discussing this issue. Clint Didier will be speaking along with other speakers. Is this a waste of my time, or should i go? i did a quick read on this, and i'm not sure i should be too concerned right now compared to other 'shit' going down now.

Just looking for some opinions.

tia

just consider: they have a 20 year headstart on you since this Agenda 21 stuff started in the early 90s. I think you need to hear them out so that you will be able to make a more informed decision about the importance of Agenda 21 vs the other "stuff". would you rather have a soft communist takeover of the country?

need more info? http://www.freedomadvocates.org/articles/illegitimate_government/iclei_primer%3A_your_town_and_freedom_threatened_2 0090804364/

Travlyr
07-17-2011, 07:27 AM
Good question, OP.

Could Agenda 21 go forward if the Federal Reserve was ended? Seems like their funding would dry up, but that is just speculation on my part.