PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin, Ron Paul, Michele Bachmann gain Iowa momentum, says new poll

tangent4ronpaul
07-16-2011, 04:10 AM
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2011/07/sarah-palin-ron-paul-and-michele-bachmann-gaining-momentum-in-iowa-says-poll.html

Rep. Bachmann (R-Minn.) received 21% of the nods from the poll of 600 likely Republican caucus voters, followed by former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, who came in second with 18%. Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas), who Wednesday said he wasn't "cut out to be in politics," came in a respectable third place with 14%.

tangent4ronpaul
07-16-2011, 04:13 AM
Cain and T-PAW got 2% each! - tieng w/ a couple of people that are not even running - additionally, they are broke, have sucky fund raising numbers - I suspect both will drop out soon

parocks
07-16-2011, 04:19 AM
This isn't super new, this particular article is 2 days old, there's a thread on this already, the ARG poll.

A great poll though. Good to see us at 14%.

LibertyEagle
07-16-2011, 04:52 AM
Ron Paul (R-Texas), who Wednesday said he wasn't "cut out to be in politics,"

I wish he would stop saying this kind of thing. I really do. That doesn't look good at all.

sailingaway
07-16-2011, 08:05 AM
I wish he would stop saying this kind of thing. I really do. That doesn't look good at all.

Yeah, but on the other hand, 'outsider is in'.....

Who else would say that after 24 years in Congress? It HAS been a battle for him, every step of the way.

Paulatized
07-16-2011, 09:19 AM

Well, considering what the majority of people who are in politics are like, I have to agree with him. He's totally honest and has personal integrity, nor is he in it for power or personal gain. Under those conditions, I would say he's not cut out to be in politics. I'm sure he doesn't feel like he fits in the typical mold of those in Washington. But I know what you mean, most people won't see it that way.

specsaregood
07-16-2011, 09:26 AM
Ron Paul (R-Texas), who Wednesday said he wasn't "cut out to be in politics,"

I dunno, what comes after the comma at the end of the quote? i mean it it was followed by, "I'm not a philandering, immoral asshole" then it is just a case of cherry picking quotes.

Paulatized
07-16-2011, 09:35 AM
I dunno, what comes after the comma at the end of the quote? i mean it it was followed by, "I'm not a philandering, immoral asshole" then it is just a case of cherry picking quotes.

You have a much better way with words than I do. LOL
+ rep