PDA

View Full Version : [video] Jim Cramer "We Can Bring Down The World" " Calls Himself A Democrat?

Immortal Technique
07-15-2011, 02:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEegPUa_pdQ

Airing Date July.15, 2011

Jim Cramer "We Can Bring Down The World" " Proclaims Himself As A Democrat

- Moody's is part owned by Warren buffet

- @ 1:57 Cramer states the debt is funded from overseas, he neglects to tell his viewers that part of it is funded by the Federal Reserve It self.

- 2:29 Referring to Ben Bernanke & Tim Geithner, Cramer says "They are really smart guys"
Yeah so smart they collapsed the economy and have no idea how to solve it except to devalue the dollar.

- @ 4:45 Cramer says "we can bring down the world"

- Cramer calling himself a democrat
@ 5:19 Cramer was telling the msnbc viewers to start buying gold when Bashir chimes in "You know your beginning to sound like that former FOX news guy who recommended the sale and purchase of gold in adverts", Cramer replies "All i can tell you is that i have never voted the way allot of those guys do, I'm not allowed to say that i lean leftward because your not allowed to talk about that on our network, but the cancelled cheques from who I've given money to certainly would indicate that's what I'm saying."

LibertyEagle
07-15-2011, 02:49 PM
Says "this video is private".

Immortal Technique
07-15-2011, 02:52 PM
fixed

dannno
07-15-2011, 03:22 PM
Not surprised.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qxdJ3FdRZM

brushfire
07-15-2011, 03:26 PM
I recall watching something ~May, where Cramer was on morning joe, I think, and he was praising Ron Paul. Perhaps his employer got the best of him <shrug>

Travlyr
07-15-2011, 03:40 PM
Not surprised.

Me either. Cramer is a dick.

HOLLYWOOD
07-15-2011, 04:06 PM
Crapshoot Cramer is just supporting his crone friends through their omerta... someone tell Kramer that the IMF is in Washington DC.

Our debt is also funded by the so-called TRUST FUNDS... $2.5 TRILLION in Debt IOUs in Social Security 'so-called' lock box alone.

They don't want their insolvent PONZI schemes exposed.

Martin Bashir and Cramer are worthless puppet jerk-offs

YumYum
07-15-2011, 05:35 PM
Our debt is also funded by the future payments that citizens will make to Obamacare, even though the tax payments aren't due till 2014.