PDA

View Full Version : Gold In Them Thar Hills

Revolution9
07-15-2011, 01:51 PM
I was listening to a Blix Weir video series on The Time Monk Radio Network and he talked about the Chocolate Mountain gold find and how congresscritters were flown out there and they put up a miltary base over it. I know a Sioux Elder that told me they had found a vein of pure Au one foot thick and going back into the rock as far as they could dig. They Army has property right next door and he says the area is always under surveillance. Many gold and silver mines are capped and shut from Montana down to Arizona. Just next to me is Rich Mountain where the largest gold nugget in Georgia was found in a stream coming off it and there are rumors of the huge treasure of the Cherokee being in the hills a few miles from here. The Rich Mountain is a wildlife management area currently..no excavating.

Officially they state there was maybe 160 tons of gold mined throughout history. BS!! I know that in the Thai Royal Palace alone is over 65,000MT being held for a number of Asian Royals and alot in teachests in old coin and bullion bar form. Then there is the Nazi gold, Yamashitas gold, the Aztec and Incan, the Egyptian. A ton of gold is a little under 18 inches cubed IIRC.

Apparently the biggest silver find ever was in Arizona not too long ago and I think they built a military base over that too.

The reason I post this is I am thinking there has been a long term strategy by the "Constitutional Cowboys" to break the bankers grip and they know this gold and silver is in them thar hills but not extracting it until the cabal is flushed down the crapper. Then it comes out of the ground making the US economy the richest metals backed economy on earth. They tried to crash them in 87...RP ran for President. They tried again to crash it in 2008 and the bastards got Paulson to put a gun to congresses head to stay afloat. Again RP ran for President. This time they have no way out and I believe the White hats will crash the rotten bastards..everybody will think they have a can of whoop ass pain coming to their door. But Ron Paul is running for President.. They will crash the banksters..all digital debt and derivatives will be cancelled...it will look lost, but RP will win and all that lawful money in the ground can come up and fund the new debt free economy. I think some evidence of this is the new 100 dollar bill with the Declaration of Independence and all sorts of gold symbolism on the right half of the bill..but they stuffed them back in the vault claiming printing error...because the crash the bankster plan didn't quite get all the way done. It looks like this time they are toast.

Anybody else know about gold and silver in the ground or on the surface that was basically "capped"? I think this phenomena ties into the new gold backed monetary system in the pipeline.

Rev9

ctiger2
07-15-2011, 03:04 PM
Be careful with Bix Weir (dis)info.

Revolution9
07-15-2011, 03:19 PM
Here are the videos at http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/622.cfm

There is alot of info in these video interviews. Stuff I didn't know like the billions of ounces of silver used for the magnet windings to separate uranium in the Manhattan Project and where it went later..how big the silver and gold finds are that are not being allowed at the moment to be removed from the ground to be melted for coinage or bars. A great deal of behind the scenes stuff pointing at a Ron Paul Presidency for 2012.

The Road to Roota Theory
& Transition 2011 & The Tree of Liberty (<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/i7O8yqSGHj0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>)

When The Music Stops...Who's Got The Silver? & The Great Silver Mystery...Revealed! (<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zrDnR5BHCpg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>)

$1,000 Silver Is Conservative! & JP Morgan: Operation Silver Slam (<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Je-45hevLfk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>)

Melt The Witch & Who's The Little Man Behind The Curtain? (<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gICLM3dW7k4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>)

Collateral Damage: U.S. Covert Operations and the Terrorist Attacks on September 11 2001 & Golden Secrets (<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dA_UZLFQWHc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>)

Outstanding Silver Issues at the CFTC & Greenspan's Golden Secrets (<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jMJ_FDIfEdM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>)

The Road to the Perth Mint (<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nQbkA7JEClk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>)

Golden Road Trips
& A Final Checklist for Everyone (<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5SXdmFvYy4E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>)

This last video is interesting and he claims Ron Paul has been groomed to be The President this time around and says alot of other great things about him.

The Hidden Meanings in the New $100 Bill (<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8IIvLoaEhh8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>)

Best Regards
Rev9

Revolution9
07-15-2011, 03:28 PM
Be careful with Bix Weir (dis)info.

Can you point out specifics? Or watch/listen to the videos and explain which parts are, because I consider myself a discerning thinker and have tons of reading under my belt and have been employed as an international commodities company executive director, writing Aurum Metallium contracts for huge piles of gold I had the SKR and other documentation verified for. I recently made my business partner ( a video game company) 28K USD in four months on a physical gold and silver investment. Having stated that I found his info to be interesting and alot of advice sound and cogent. I did find some behind the curtains things he claimed as plausible but I need more proof to decide one way or another. I always keep those in my mind as a possibility and weight it neg or pos as I get more info from OTHER sources.

Best Regards
Rev9

sailingaway
07-15-2011, 04:24 PM
I was listening to a Blix Weir video series on The Time Monk Radio Network and he talked about the Chocolate Mountain gold find and how congresscritters were flown out there and they put up a miltary base over it. I know a Sioux Elder that told me they had found a vein of pure Au one foot thick and going back into the rock as far as they could dig. They Army has property right next door and he says the area is always under surveillance. Many gold and silver mines are capped and shut from Montana down to Arizona. Just next to me is Rich Mountain where the largest gold nugget in Georgia was found in a stream coming off it and there are rumors of the huge treasure of the Cherokee being in the hills a few miles from here. The Rich Mountain is a wildlife management area currently..no excavating.

Officially they state there was maybe 160 tons of gold mined throughout history. BS!! I know that in the Thai Royal Palace alone is over 65,000MT being held for a number of Asian Royals and alot in teachests in old coin and bullion bar form. Then there is the Nazi gold, Yamashitas gold, the Aztec and Incan, the Egyptian. A ton of gold is a little under 18 inches cubed IIRC.

Apparently the biggest silver find ever was in Arizona not too long ago and I think they built a military base over that too.

The reason I post this is I am thinking there has been a long term strategy by the "Constitutional Cowboys" to break the bankers grip and they know this gold and silver is in them thar hills but not extracting it until the cabal is flushed down the crapper. Then it comes out of the ground making the US economy the richest metals backed economy on earth. They tried to crash them in 87...RP ran for President. They tried again to crash it in 2008 and the bastards got Paulson to put a gun to congresses head to stay afloat. Again RP ran for President. This time they have no way out and I believe the White hats will crash the rotten bastards..everybody will think they have a can of whoop ass pain coming to their door. But Ron Paul is running for President.. They will crash the banksters..all digital debt and derivatives will be cancelled...it will look lost, but RP will win and all that lawful money in the ground can come up and fund the new debt free economy. I think some evidence of this is the new 100 dollar bill with the Declaration of Independence and all sorts of gold symbolism on the right half of the bill..but they stuffed them back in the vault claiming printing error...because the crash the bankster plan didn't quite get all the way done. It looks like this time they are toast.

Anybody else know about gold and silver in the ground or on the surface that was basically "capped"? I think this phenomena ties into the new gold backed monetary system in the pipeline.

Rev9

They've just started pulling out of letting people stake claims in CA as well. It isn't all gone but it is rolling back. I didn't think much about it beyond it being another freedom that was taken, but what you say is interesting.

kill the banks
07-15-2011, 04:39 PM
I'm following him too ... posted on other thread as well ... (more than disinfo IMO )

Seraphim
07-15-2011, 05:03 PM
What a turn of events it would be to find out that Greenspan and Bernanke were the good guys ACTIVELY trying to crash the confetti system.

Revolution9
07-15-2011, 05:27 PM
I'm following him too ... posted on other thread as well ... (more than disinfo IMO )

Which other thread?

Rev9

ctiger2
07-15-2011, 07:15 PM
Can you point out specifics?

Bix has a newsletter he wants you to sub to. He's a big pumper and he comes up with some wild stories to create interest. Some of it may be true but John aka Stella sets him straight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPOGLkk8J8k

Carehn
07-15-2011, 11:31 PM
The snake river is FULL of powder gold. And it is some of the most pure gold in the world. But hard to pan or anything because its so fine. I go out in the fall and f*** around. Its getting to the point where it is almost cost effective to run a sluice and give up my day job.
type in 'bonanza barr idaho map' and the spot on the river is awsome. North side is best but south will work. right off interstate. Any one close should give it a try.

idirtify
07-16-2011, 12:11 AM
What a turn of events it would be to find out that Greenspan and Bernanke were the good guys ACTIVELY trying to crash the confetti system.

Any effort to crash the system by making it worse is not good.

Revolution9
07-16-2011, 12:16 AM
The snake river is FULL of powder gold. And it is some of the most pure gold in the world. But hard to pan or anything because its so fine. I go out in the fall and f*** around. Its getting to the point where it is almost cost effective to run a sluice and give up my day job.
type in 'bonanza barr idaho map' and the spot on the river is awsome. North side is best but south will work. right off interstate. Any one close should give it a try.

I too am going into the Rich Mountain Wilderness to find the streambed that nugget came out of. One of the good ole boys around here knows where the round boulder is that marked the location of the Cherokee treasure. The problem is it rolled down the side of the mountain and its previous perch is not obvious.

Rev9

Revolution9
07-16-2011, 12:18 AM
Any effort to crash the system by making it worse is not good.

An Admiral with the Constitutional Cowboys said in 1999 to Rayelan of rumormillnews that sometimes you have to damage the host to remove the parasite.

Rev9

idirtify
07-16-2011, 10:40 AM
An Admiral with the Constitutional Cowboys said in 1999 to Rayelan of rumormillnews that sometimes you have to damage the host to remove the parasite.

Rev9

So are you agreeing? Sounds like this author/character had some kind of real-world parallel in mind, but I’m coming up blank. What am I missing? Closest I can think of is cancer and radiation/chemo therapies, but that isn’t very analogous to any of the “crash the system” methods I’ve heard about; which basically feed the cancer/parasite all it wants and show little/no concern for the life of the host/patient.

Revolution9
07-16-2011, 11:16 AM
So are you agreeing? Sounds like this author/character had some kind of real-world parallel in mind, but I’m coming up blank. What am I missing? Closest I can think of is cancer and radiation/chemo therapies, but that isn’t very analogous to any of the “crash the system” methods I’ve heard about; which basically feed the cancer/parasite all it wants and show little/no concern for the life of the host/patient.

I think the Admiral meant it to be interpreted as like a large tapeworm, which you would have to starve then kill and the medicine would have to be bitter to remove it. I have been watching the process, sometimes inside, mostly outside observing and correlating since 1999 and realize what a task it is to tie this up in any type of forum post but I can direct you to Christopher Story's work at World Reports Archive 2005-2009 (http://www.worldreports.org/news)
as well as Rayelan Allen's Rumor Mill News http://www.rumormillnews.com where you can dig through an explanation of the factions. Have fun. This shit is fascinating. Knowledge is your best protection.

Best Regards
Rev9

idirtify
07-16-2011, 03:24 PM
I think the Admiral meant it to be interpreted as like a large tapeworm, which you would have to starve then kill and the medicine would have to be bitter to remove it. I have been watching the process, sometimes inside, mostly outside observing and correlating since 1999 and realize what a task it is to tie this up in any type of forum post but I can direct you to Christopher Story's work at World Reports Archive 2005-2009 (http://www.worldreports.org/news)
as well as Rayelan Allen's Rumor Mill News http://www.rumormillnews.com where you can dig through an explanation of the factions. Have fun. This shit is fascinating. Knowledge is your best protection.

Best Regards
Rev9

OK, let’s look at that analogy. The deworming medicine often makes the animal sick for a while, but effectively eliminates the intestinal parasite. The trouble is, the government parasite is not that simple; since it thrives by both feeding and being fed on. Some advocates of the “crash the system” method think government can be starved to death by enlarging social programs, and advocating more bailouts and spending and borrowing. But obviously government is not harmed by these things, and in fact thrives on them. The most immediate proof is the last 100 years that has seen this result in nothing but the largest and most powerful and corrupt and abusive government in the world. In contrast to harming the parasite, this “crash the system” fallacy only grows it stronger. So I think it should more accurately be called the “kill the host” method.