PDA

View Full Version : OK - Woman Who Looks Like Casey Anthony Attacked By Driver In Oklahoma

Anti Federalist
07-15-2011, 09:39 AM
ETA - Turns out the story is bullshit.

Casey Anthony Look-Alike Says Attack Story is Bogus

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/15/casey-anthony-look-alike-sammay-blackwell-attack-car-run-off-road/

Sammay Blackwell, who lives in Pryor, Oklahoma, was driving home after work when another driver followed her and struck her vehicle, flipping it off the road.

A local TV station aired a story, claiming the woman that ran Sammay off the road did it because of her resemblance to Casey Anthony.

But TMZ has obtained a copy of the police report, and there is no mention of the Casey Anthony connection.

We then spoke with Sammay, who told us the story was made up: "They played it out to make it seem like it happened to me because I look like Casey Anthony."

Sammay added, "I never said I look like Casey Anthony and the lady never said I look like Casey Anthony [to the police]."

There's still food on the table, there's still gas for the cars, there's still heat in the winter.

Let the wheels truly fall off this economy and these people will go bugshit insane.

Woman Who Looks Like Casey Anthony, Sammy Blackwell, Attacked By Driver In Oklahoma

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/15/woman-looks-like-casey-anthony_n_899654.html

A woman outraged over the Casey Anthony verdict was arrested in Oklahoma for allegedly attacking a convenience store clerk who resembles the Florida mom acquitted of murdering her daughter.

After leaving work in Chouteau on Friday, Sammay Blackwell said a customer who had told her that "you look like Casey Anthony" followed her for several miles and then crashed her car into Blackwell's, causing her to flip several times, local TV station News Channel 6 reported.

Blackwell said that suspect Shireen Nalley stared at her and gave her the creeps when she came into the store at 10 p.m. to buy gas. Blackwell's shift ended half an hour later and claimed that she saw Nalley sitting in a minivan watching her, WTSP reported.

For several miles, Nalley allegedly followed her and eventually rammed Blackwell's car twice. The second collision flipped Blackwell's truck two and a half times.

Police chased Nalley down and charged her with assault and battery with a deadly weapon, leaving the scene of an accident, resisting arrest and reckless driving, Channel 6 said.

The controversial acquittal of the real Casey Anthony in the murder of her daughter Caylee has had unexpected consequences for people around the country. A Pennsylvania man named Casey Anthony said he's been inundated with Facebook friend requests and phone calls since the Florida mom was found not guilty on July 5.

In an ironic twist, Blackwell has a daughter named Caylee too, Channel 9 said.

COpatriot
07-15-2011, 09:42 AM

acptulsa
07-15-2011, 09:44 AM
Don't look at me. I didn't do it.

http://www.newson6.com/story/15084225/woman-mistaken-for-casey-anthony-attacked

Imagine how this would snowball if the other Caylee had been in the truck and gotten injured in the incident. This goofy assed woman would be getting guarded against lynching right now.

specsaregood
07-15-2011, 09:46 AM
In an ironic twist, Blackwell has a daughter named Caylee too, Channel 9 said.

I know I'm an american and thus I probably don't truly understand what "irony" is; but I don't think that is a valid example of it.

flightlesskiwi
07-15-2011, 10:04 AM
I know I'm an american and thus I probably don't truly understand what "irony" is; but I don't think that is a valid example of it.

yeah, more like a coincidence. it's kinda like that stupid song by alanis morisette. no irony in it whatsoever. guess that song is where the writer is getting their definition of "irony".

in other news:

oh. my. freaking. gravy.

i just added another reason to carry a weapon on my person.

acptulsa
07-15-2011, 10:07 AM
I also just added another reason not to drive a pig-em-up truck. Good luck flipping a low-slung car with a minivan.

RCA
07-15-2011, 10:12 AM
She has a daughter named Caylee too!

LibertyEagle
07-15-2011, 10:16 AM
I also just added another reason not to drive a pig-em-up truck. Good luck flipping a low-slung car with a minivan.

Uh, it's PICK 'em up truck. lol

oyarde
07-15-2011, 10:18 AM
That is crazy . I am sorry for the young ladies troubles . Time to do something different with the hair ....

acptulsa
07-15-2011, 10:24 AM
Uh, it's PICK 'em up truck. lol

I beg your pardon. I am unaccustomed to having my diction corrected by a person who lives in a region of the world where 'Manchaca' is pronounced 'man-shack' and a body of water named for President Buchanan is called 'Lake Buck Hannon'.

*raises nose and sniffs indelicately*

Travlyr
07-15-2011, 10:28 AM
I know very little about Casey Anthony ... mostly that she was found not guilty.

This is so sad and unnecessary. Did the mainstream media convict Casey in the public's eye?

Rothbardian Girl
07-15-2011, 10:53 AM
I know very little about Casey Anthony ... mostly that she was found not guilty.

This is so sad and unnecessary. Did the mainstream media convict Casey in the public's eye?

Oh god yes. There are still mobs of outraged people on Facebook and such. Nancy Grace is still about two steps away from having a heart attack over this case.

But anyway, this is ridiculous. I would have bought a gun or had some other means of defending myself from this woman.

Freedom 4 all
07-15-2011, 11:08 AM
There's still food on the table, there's still gas for the cars, there's still heat in the winter.

Let the wheels truly fall off this economy and these people will go bugshit insane.

There is an old Chinese curse that basically translates to "may you live in interesting times"

The young among us will live in very interesting times. Hell, maybe you don't even have to be that young. The "interesting times" could come as early as August.

Travlyr
07-15-2011, 11:20 AM
Not long ago, the mainstream media was pointing their finger at the Tea Party people blaming their politics for a man who had gone crazy and shot a bunch of people at Walmart.

The media should know that when you point a finger at someone there are three fingers pointing right back. Personally, I cannot stand main stream TV or radio personalities either locally or globally because they lie, lie, lie... and cover stuff up all the time... they are scum in my book right next to the bankers.

Acala
07-15-2011, 11:50 AM
The MSM is highly skilled in manipulating people's hatred. And people carried away by hatred are not capable of rational thought. This makes it an ideal tool for those who would rule the world.

Anti Federalist
07-15-2011, 12:50 PM
I beg your pardon. I am unaccustomed to having my diction corrected by a person who lives in a region of the world where 'Manchaca' is pronounced 'man-shack' and a body of water named for President Buchanan is called 'Lake Buck Hannon'.

*raises nose and sniffs indelicately*

That. Cracked. Me. Up.

ROFL

acptulsa
07-15-2011, 12:52 PM
That. Cracked. Me. Up.

ROFL

Texas is a very interesting place.

But don't get me wrong. There are things to love about it. You can't see a genuine dreadnaught anywhere else on earth but the bottom of the ocean. And you'd love going to Palestine and riding the train.

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii95/acptulsa/tsrrpdf-AdobeReader.jpg?t=1310756415

And Mrs. AF would love it too, if you went about a week before Easter when the dogwood is in bloom.

Revolution9
07-15-2011, 01:19 PM

Yes. I paid it no mind. The reason I didn't is that from the first I had a gut feeling she did not do it. Her father, the cop investigator did and typical of official pedo cases they shuffle blame. She appears to be abused herself and covered for her abuser. Just my honest opinion.

Rev9

acptulsa
07-15-2011, 01:21 PM
Yes. I paid it no mind. The reason I didn't is that from the first I had a gut feeling she did not do it. Her father, the cop investigator did and typical of official pedo cases they shuffle blame. She appears to be abused herself and covered for her abuser. Just my honest opinion.

Rev9

That's the most believable scenario I've heard yet. It would even explain why the prosecutors deliberately overreached.

unklejman
07-15-2011, 03:25 PM
yeah, more like a coincidence. it's kinda like that stupid song by alanis morisette. no irony in it whatsoever. guess that song is where the writer is getting their definition of "irony".

Actually no, that song uses the word correctly.

Anti Federalist
07-15-2011, 06:34 PM

But don't get me wrong. There are things to love about it. You can't see a genuine dreadnaught anywhere else on earth but the bottom of the ocean. And you'd love going to Palestine and riding the train.

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii95/acptulsa/tsrrpdf-AdobeReader.jpg?t=1310756415

And Mrs. AF would love it too, if you went about a week before Easter when the dogwood is in bloom.

Mrs. AF is from Dallas.

Texas gives me hives.

And it's got nothing on NYC when it comes to rude, pushy people.

Last fist fight I got into was in TexAss

acptulsa
07-15-2011, 06:38 PM
TexAss

Lol you sound like an Oklahoman already. That said, Palestine is not hardly Dallas.

By the way, this story was semi-fabricated, as it turns out. The woman doesn't look much like Anthony, and her assailant said nothing about Anthony. Just the same sort of so-called 'journalism' that caused KOTV to run a total smear piece against Nathan Dahm the night before his primary election against John Sullivan (OK-1) and then fail to post it on their website...

RonPaulFanInGA
07-15-2011, 06:40 PM
The woman who was "attacked" is now saying the story is bogus:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?303420-Casey-Anthony-Look-Alike-Says-Attack-Story-is-Bogus

Travlyr
07-15-2011, 06:44 PM
Mrs. AF is from Dallas.

Last fist fight I got into was in TexAss

"All my Ex's live in in Texas."

I remember you! Damn hard hitter.

Feeding the Abscess
07-15-2011, 06:44 PM
Nobody has yet said it, so I will:

I'd hit it.

Okay, okay, I take it back.

acptulsa
07-16-2011, 07:53 AM
Nobody has yet said it, so I will:

I'd hit it.

Okay, okay, I take it back.

Sure. Just not with a minivan.

tangent4ronpaul
07-16-2011, 08:12 AM
The "bogus" report is coming from a gossip rag called TMZ - they are actually a web site and celb gossip TV show. They get over half of what they report WRONG and just plain make shit up. They are also 2,000+ miles away from the incident. They can't even get their own local reporting right.

OTOH, these original reports came from 2 LOCAL TV stations to the incident and was picked up by Huffington Post. I don't think I have to tell you who I believe.

TMZ is entertaining, in the same was as the National Enquirer is entertaining. I mean who had Elvis's latest 2 headed love child?

-t

acptulsa
07-16-2011, 08:17 AM
The local television station is also unreliable and the other is far from Chouteau and simply parrots what their 'sister station' airs (and vice versa). So, neither source is reliable.

Do I really have to drive all the way to Chouteau to find out or is this psycho in a minivan really not that important?

tangent4ronpaul
07-16-2011, 08:20 AM
It's not that important.

You know, unless you are looking for an excuse to get out of the house and want to take a road trip....

If your spouse is going through that time of the month and eying the kitchen knives - um, yeah - this is REALLY, REALLY VITAL that we find this out ASAP! - it might take several days to investigate even! - be sure to take your fishing rod and beer bottle opener - you might need them! :D

Anti Federalist
07-16-2011, 10:22 AM
"All my Ex's live in in Texas."

I remember you! Damn hard hitter.

Unless you were drunk and being a dickhead in the lobby of the "DeLuxe Inn" in Garland about 15 years ago, I don't think it was you. ;)

Travlyr
07-16-2011, 10:25 AM
Unless you were drunk and being a dickhead in the lobby of the "DeLuxe Inn" in Garland about 15 years ago, I don't think it was you. ;)
Right again. It wasn't me. Different time and place. ;)

Anti Federalist
07-16-2011, 10:32 AM
The Maine 2 footers are enjoying a "comeback", lot's of interest and restoration projects underway.

The Waterville and Wiscasset is probably one of the nicer ones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYU-jdNFw_c&feature=related

acptulsa
07-21-2011, 08:38 AM

Rev9

Thanks for the topic idea, Randy.

Keep an eye on this site: www.laughterandliberty.com/ With any luck, I can help Ron Paul by using this topic to teach people how not to buy the bull of the media and the 'authorities'. We'll see if I'm good enough to pull it off. Here I go...

libertyjam
07-21-2011, 10:30 AM

And of course Palastine here is pronounced Pa-la-STEEN as opposed to someplace in the middle east pronounced Pa-la-STINE ;)