PDA

View Full Version : Call NH Union Leader next Monday to order a copy of Sunday ad!

max
10-31-2007, 02:46 PM
I think it would be a neat idea if we swamped the NH Union leader switchboards with purchase requests for the upcoming Sunday paper containing the ful page, full color Founding Fathers ad.

I already gave their circulation department a heads up and they welcome the business.

This may generate secondary media coverage. In addition to the ad, we'll be creating buzz around the fact that people all over America requested the ad as a collectors item. maybe we'll get a neat story out of that! It really is amazing how we pulled together nearly $7000 from 60+ different folks..mostly from this forum...

So, here is the telephone number for NH Union Leader.... (603) 668-4321.....u want the circulation department..

lets give them some business!

ConstitutionGal
10-31-2007, 02:51 PM
Do they take debit cards over the phone? or...is there some way to order one on-line?

margomaps
10-31-2007, 02:54 PM
Neat idea, but...whah? Can you order just 1 paper? I'm confused... :confused:

LibertyEagle
10-31-2007, 02:54 PM
What did you end up having them do with the background, Max? Take it out, so people would be able to read the text of the ad?

LibertyEagle
10-31-2007, 02:55 PM
Neat idea, but...whah? Can you order just 1 paper? I'm confused... :confused:

That's what we did when we ran the ad in the Ames paper. Everyone called them and ordered just 1 paper. They mailed them out to us.

margomaps
10-31-2007, 03:02 PM
That's what we did when we ran the ad in the Ames paper. Everyone called them and ordered just 1 paper. They mailed them out to us.

Cool -- I had no idea they'd do that. I might just go ahead and order one.

max
10-31-2007, 03:23 PM
What did you end up having them do with the background, Max? Take it out, so people would be able to read the text of the ad?

we kept the background but emboldened the lettering of the ad itself so it stand out ...i also had them put George washington in the top slot

misconstrued
10-31-2007, 03:24 PM

Yeah I got my copy of the Ames ad. I'll do the same with this one :)