PDA

View Full Version : RON PAUL PWNS BERNANKE (the real video)

ILikeRonPaul
07-15-2011, 12:36 AM
sorry for the wait. i appreciate everyone sending me the early tip on this video through PMs. that's exactly what i need in order to get a head start on the moment while it's still fresh. like i said in the replies i would have uploaded it on the same day but youtube just happened to have an update and it screwed up my capturing program. won't happen again, guy/gals.

here it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmP2j7mj3dQ
please like favorite add me as a friend on youtube subscribe +rep and share!
please continue with the PM's on the latest Ron Paul pwnage moments and i will keep putting them out!

Esoteric
07-15-2011, 01:40 AM
lol.. not for nothing dude, but this video makes it look like Bernanke owns Ron.

ILikeRonPaul
07-15-2011, 01:50 AM
how's that?

teacherone
07-15-2011, 01:51 AM
i like the longer version better - this one starts mid -syllable (Bernanke), doesn't have much context, and the hooting bells and whistles cover up ron's words.

amusing though.

teacherone
07-15-2011, 01:56 AM
i think a better video would be the longer version

paul - do you think gold is money? [pause before bernanke answers (making him look confused - some "thinking" music whistles etc)]
bernanke - no
paul - 6000 years - [PWNED]
bernanke - blah blah blah
paul - why do central banks hold it [PWNED]
paul - why don't they hold diamonds? [PWNED]

ILikeRonPaul
07-15-2011, 02:08 AM
i was thinking that too but i just thought it would be too much sound in your face. i might make another version like that

Romulus
07-15-2011, 12:44 PM
I like it just the way it is... good timing!

Romulus
07-15-2011, 12:45 PM
i think a better video would be the longer version

paul - do you think gold is money? [pause before bernanke answers (making him look confused - some "thinking" music whistles etc)]
bernanke - no
paul - 6000 years - [PWNED]
paul - why do central banks hold it [PWNED]
paul - why don't they hold diamonds? [PWNED]

that would be good too

Travlyr
07-15-2011, 01:04 PM
Ron Paul has a history of PWNing Federal Reserve members.

At 38 minutes, in this debate with Federal Reserve Governor Charles Partee, Ron says,

I think it is interesting that Governor Partee when he was referring to our Gold Eagle ... he didn't talk about the minting of a Gold Eagle ... he inadvertently said that we were going to print a Gold Eagle.

lulz... :D

http://www.youtube.com/misesmedia#p/search/0/kcm8VvBcUdE

Pro-Life Libertarian
07-15-2011, 01:14 PM
Lol!

RonPaulwillWin
07-15-2011, 01:45 PM
Is that 6000 years some Christian thing? Or Did we use something else like agriculture to trade beyond that 6000 year mark.

VoluntaryAmerican
07-15-2011, 02:57 PM
lol.. not for nothing dude, but this video makes it look like Bernanke owns Ron.

Yeah I agree--if you were an average joe and didn't know about the Federal Reserve note/gold debate this video would seem like Bernanke's answer was PWNing Ron. But the title helps to put it in context.