PDA

View Full Version : A Paul WILL Be The 45'th President Of The United States

KramerDSP
07-13-2011, 05:07 PM
Either Ron or Rand Paul WILL be the 45'th President of the United States. I am absolutely convinced of this. For a while, I was certain it would be Rand, but something is in the air. Ever since the announcement yesterday that Ron was going all-in for the Presidency, I think we have all felt some kind of shift in the political landscape.

It's ironic that the media is essentially debating Ron's political legacy now and writing his political obituary, because more and more people are finally getting the information about the man and his character that the mainstream media should have shared outright back in 2007. Everybody is saying "Ron Paul sticks to his guns" and "Ron Paul's voice needs to be a part of the national dialogue".

Some of the comments from fence-sitters below these various articles really echo the above sentiment:

While I do NOT agree with some of Ron Paul’s ideas, no one can doubt that he has stood by them and hasn’t been afraid to call out others. He’s the closest thing to a true libertarian one can find. The fiscal conservative in me applauds his service.

Sad day! The best congressman we’ve had in the last 100 years.

I look forward to voting for him in 2012 and wishing him a happy retirement in 2016. Someone with that kind of integrity we only need one term to show people what liberty can do.

By far the single most important politician of my lifetime IMO and most influential since Goldwater.

Well folks, looks like Dr. Paul is taking this campaign very seriously and at this point, I've gotta admit, he's the guy I wanna vote for. I've got a feeling he'll be the big contender this time around, so here we go... RON PAUL 2012! (Man, that felt good...)

I have respect for the man in sticking to his guns. He seems like an honest guy who is committed to his values. He's the Right's version of Dennis Kucinich. Someone on the extreme that helps draw people back to the base. I also appreciate him making this announcement now and allowing candidates to prepare for his seat. That's a real stand-up move.

That said, there is no chance that I would vote for him unless it was Paul vs Obama. I would take anyone else (even Bachmann) over Paul. Thank goodness it won't come to that. Paul will continue to get his 5-10%, drawing voters away from the candidates that actually have a chance to win in a general election. It is what it is. Was disappointed with him last go around but I've become resigned to the fact that his followers will follow him anywhere and do whatever he suggests.

“As fire when thrown into water is cooled down and put out, so also a false accusation when brought against a man of the purest and holiest character, boils over and is at once dissipated, and vanishes and threats of heaven and sea, himself standing unmoved.”

— Cicero

Chowder
07-13-2011, 06:01 PM
Good post but it's more than likely we'll get Ron Paul than Rand. Save Rand for either 2016 or 2018.