PDA

View Full Version : Kucinich During Presidential Debate: I saw a UFO - Bizarre

PollM
10-31-2007, 12:26 PM
This such a Bizarre moment.

Kucinich during the Presidential Debate confirmed UFO sighting, does this statement disqualify you from becoming President?

----> http://www.youpolls.com/details.asp?pid=847

Eli
10-31-2007, 12:27 PM
youtube?

Adamsa
10-31-2007, 12:30 PM
I definately don't think it helps him.

bulloncoins
10-31-2007, 12:31 PM
Hey give him a break. He was at Shirley McClain's house when it happened.

This is the kind of stuff they would like to pull on Dr. Paul if they even had a shot at it. He looked just like a deer caught in a headlight.:eek:

The Only Woj
10-31-2007, 12:33 PM
people seem to forget that a UFO stands for UNIDENTIFIED flying object. which means, he couldn't identify it. he never said he saw an alien space craft, just that he saw a UFO, something he couldn't clearly identify.

Jon S
10-31-2007, 12:33 PM
yea even tho im not a huge fan of the guy he never actually said he saw the ufo. they asked him an attack question much like the ones they try to ask dr paul.

i liked his response "the definition of a ufo is unidentified flying object, meaning i don't know what i saw but i did see something and it WAS a changing experience"

it was an attack question and he answered it well.

me3
10-31-2007, 12:35 PM
This has nothing to do with the RP grassroots. Please stop posting this stuff in this forum and bumping down important threads for fund raising and activism.

Bradley in DC
10-31-2007, 12:39 PM
Hey give him a break. He was at Shirley McClain's house when it happened.

It had been in the news a lot lately, he had to see it coming.

Whether it should or not, his campaign is toast.

FreedomLover
10-31-2007, 12:52 PM
It had been in the news a lot lately, he had to see it coming.

Whether it should or not, his campaign is toast.

His campaign never even made it to the toaster.

Sorry for the lame joke. Ha.

wolv275
10-31-2007, 12:57 PM
i think Jimmy Carter saw and reported a UFO before his candidacy...dont see how that could disqualify you. To Carters defense, it was mass witnessed by his lions club members i believe.

CasualApathy
10-31-2007, 12:59 PM
He is winning in the poll.

Kucinich during the Presidential Debate confirmed UFO sighting, does this statement disqualify you from becoming President?
Yes
14%
No
86%

Does this mean UFO's are real?! :D

aravoth
10-31-2007, 01:11 PM
He is winning in the poll.

Yes
14%
No
86%

Does this mean UFO's are real?! :D

If we are the most intelligent beings in the universe I weep for the future.

Original_Intent
10-31-2007, 01:12 PM
It was a dirty slimeball question and Chris Matthews played it for all it was worth in the after debate show.

Kucinich was right in explaining that UFO means unidentifed flying object and since he couldn't identify it, that made it a UFO. That's a big difference from saying you saw a flying saucer.

But that is how the scum sucking media played it, as if he had said he saw little green men or something. I am not even a Kucinich fan, but this kind of BS has got to be called on the carpet - we may think it is funny happening to Kucinich, but there would be riots in the streets if this was pulled on Ron Paul.

I am sure they had Kucinich on record as saying that he had seen a UFO, and even though he had to know how it was going to play out, he answered the question the only way it could be answered.

If you think his answer was "bizarre" the congratulations, you have let the MSM spin a reasonable answer into a bizarre answer and you are saying it is bizarre because the media told you it was.

CasualApathy
10-31-2007, 01:36 PM

So true.

I bet on some planet out there in the vastness of space they have dung beetles with more brain-capacity then us :p

RPFTW!
10-31-2007, 05:53 PM
Kucinich for VP so we can know the truth about Roswell ;)

axiomata
10-31-2007, 06:04 PM
the definition of a ufo is unidentified flying object, meaning i don't know what i saw but i did see something and it WAS a changing experience"

the first part of his answer was fine, but how is seeing something unidentified a life changing experience?

of course his views on aliens and ufos don't technically disqualify him for the presidency, but this can't be good for his campaign

Channing
10-31-2007, 06:29 PM

No need too ;)