PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee's Grassroots(Hucks Army) Slowly Coming Around

samsung1
07-13-2011, 04:45 AM
Check out the thread........ in regards to ron Paul's statement of faith. Now is the time to win them over. If we get Huckabee's people = Iowa win

http://forum.hucksarmy.com/viewtopic.php?f=181&t=25555&p=213900#p213900

realtonygoodwin
07-13-2011, 04:48 AM
Can't view the thread without a login.

rockandrollsouls
07-13-2011, 06:56 AM
Would be a great group of people to have on board. Not for their vote, but because they are sincere in their beliefs and convictions. Hucks people tend to be honest and genuinely concerned with the direction of the country. A smart selection of people that is heads and shoulders above the average voter.

If we shared only one thing, it would be our deep concern for the country. I believe this, alone, should be enough to unite us.

Ethek
07-13-2011, 07:26 AM
Faith is important to share as well, weather it is faith in liberty or god. Faith in your fellow man to make the best choice for themselves is maybe the ultimate test

Free will was the prime acknowledgment from the lord almighty after all.

trey4sports
07-13-2011, 07:29 AM
decent thread on Hucks Army, i'm guessing a decent portion of his hardcore base will move our way and a slightly smaller portion of his average joe voters will also move our way.

Koz
07-13-2011, 10:17 AM
Can someone copy and post the thread?

brushfire
07-13-2011, 10:19 AM
May be premature, but do we have an envoy over there? Thoughts on that?

RonPaul101.com
07-13-2011, 10:26 AM
From what I have seen with Huck's Army they look to be leaning toward Pawlenty which is upsetting on so many levels. I think Huck's daughter is now working for the Pawlenty campaign.

Even if we are trying to gain Huck's Army as their second choice behind Pawlenty it may still be a worthy move, as a Pawlenty showing in Ames behind Ron Paul may push Pawlenty out of the race or at least out of relevance with Huck's Army. H.A. must want a candidate that will be there financially, til the end; seeing as how they miss not having Huckabee in the race so much.

satchelmcqueen
07-13-2011, 11:14 AM
someone who has an account there needs to post this....
http://ronpaulflix.com/2011/05/ron-paul-speaks-about-jesus-christ-and-his-christian-faith/

Esoteric
07-13-2011, 12:24 PM
there are basically just 2 people who say they will support Paul. The others say he is too old, or don't like his foreign policy blah blah.

evilfunnystuff
07-13-2011, 04:02 PM
someone who has an account there needs to post this....
http://ronpaulflix.com/2011/05/ron-paul-speaks-about-jesus-christ-and-his-christian-faith/

PermanentSleep
07-13-2011, 04:13 PM
Would be a great group of people to have on board. Not for their vote, but because they are sincere in their beliefs and convictions. Hucks people tend to be honest and genuinely concerned with the direction of the country. A smart selection of people that is heads and shoulders above the average voter.

If we shared only one thing, it would be our deep concern for the country. I believe this, alone, should be enough to unite us.

You should sign up and post this on their site. Great post

KingRobbStark
07-13-2011, 04:22 PM
You should sign up and post this on their site. Great post

I second that