PDA

View Full Version : Thaddeus McCotter officially running

goRPaul
07-12-2011, 04:48 PM
http://www.nationaljournal.com/politics/what-makes-thaddeus-mccotter-run--20110712

I'd also like to add that my personal hunch is that BOTH Palin and Perry running too.

LatinsforPaul
07-12-2011, 04:52 PM
Great, I hope they ALL run. The Neocon vote will keep splitting, the "blue Republicans" will support Paul, and he will win many states with just 20% to 25% of the vote. :D

ghengis86
07-12-2011, 04:56 PM
Who?

kahless
07-12-2011, 04:58 PM
I wonder if all these announcements of statists and Neocons running are just an effort to provide too many choices to ensure a Progressive Romney win and prevent people from hearing Ron's message that spreads like a virus.

mczerone
07-12-2011, 05:08 PM
Who?

Richie Rich Congressman from the County in Michigan that benefited the most from the Auto Bailouts.

He's smooth, charming, and has a ton of big-money connections.

Here's how I see the EGOP strategy: They know that their candidates all draw the same support, and if they all were trying to be the front-runner at the same time they'd split the Establishment vote and Paul could win. So instead, they'll traipse out the candidates like a train of circus elephants (pun intended), one after another, while letting the last round of also-rans fade into oblivion (e.g. Cain, Pawlenty, Santorum).

McCotter will play the game for 3 weeks to a month, and Perry will announce before August is out. Perry will fade before November, and Palin will announce 1 year from election day.