PDA

View Full Version : Operation Tea Party Take Back!

Justinfrom1776
07-12-2011, 01:27 PM
It's time for Ron Paul and Ron Paul supporters alike to stake their rightful claim in the Tea Party. Yes, I know Neoconservatives and social conservatives alike have slithered in and usurped us, but instead of sticking our noses up to them and turning away we need to confront and educate them. With all of the debt ceiling debate going around right now it is a perfect time for us to remind folks that Dr. Paul has been an advocate of balanced budgets for 30+ years. Don't let Bachmann come in here with her Obama level of experience and steal votes from us.

When someone tries to give you some B.S. line about Palin starting the tea-party or some radio talk host.. Tell them to youtube search December 16th, 2007!

Our first American Revolution was preceded by a period referred to as "The American Enlightenment".. This one must be too! Get out there and get enlightening! Cheers!

For Liberty,
Justin From 1776

sailingaway
07-12-2011, 01:33 PM
Bachmann does have some experience. She voted for the Patriot Act, she voted for appropriations bills leading to this deficit, and she voted quite recently for the Ryan Plan which would require the debt limit be raised for TWENTY YEARS. Ron has done none of those things....:p

I suspect Rand going to Iowa will help remind the tea party of its issues and its roots. And we can capitalize on this.

Sola_Fide
07-12-2011, 01:36 PM
Bachmann does have some experience. She voted for the Patriot Act, she voted for appropriations bills leading to this deficit, and she voted quite recently for the Ryan Plan which would require the debt limit be raised for TWENTY YEARS. Ron has done none of those things....:p

I suspect Rand going to Iowa will help remind the tea party of its issues and its roots. And we can capitalize on this.

Good points. Thanks SA.

freedom-maniac
07-12-2011, 03:26 PM
Personally, I think this Operation could use a better name.

"Operation Tea Party Take Back" isn't exactly cryptic.

Justinfrom1776
07-12-2011, 06:49 PM
Personally, I think this Operation could use a better name.

"Operation Tea Party Take Back" isn't exactly cryptic.

Duly noted..

Operation Tea Party Take Back shall now be referred to as "Operation Lemon Wedge" ROE: Fire at Will!

revrsethecurse04
07-12-2011, 08:32 PM
Operation Expose the Sunshine Patriot