PDA

View Full Version : Laura Ingraham Now

angelatc
10-31-2007, 11:29 AM
listen live here: click "listen live" http://www.davidzinkin.com/lauralinks.html

Heres the rest of the post: She was talking about Ron Paul. She said that many people wanted Ron Paul in her "best to unite the party" poll. But, because she was limited (software-wise, implied) to only 5 choices, there wasn't room for him. So she put up a poll just for him this week, which we've seen. It asks which one of his platform planks best conforms to your ideology.

BUt, and here's the kicker, as she was reading them off, she said (and I am paraphrasing!) "#3 -Cut off aid to Israel. Reaaaaal nice. You know, that really is one of his new planks. Anyway, I already know which one so going to win, but if you want to vote, head to the site before I announce, and I'm going to announce soon."

This is going to be another racist smear, I suspect. DO they all get a playbook or something???

maxmerkel
10-31-2007, 11:31 AM
could you elaborate a little bit why i should do that ? ;)

Mortikhi
10-31-2007, 11:31 AM
nice link
laff :p

maxmerkel
10-31-2007, 11:34 AM
nice link
laff :p

you are right, its not working !!!! :mad:
i clicked at least 10 times on the text, but nothing happens !

angelatc
10-31-2007, 11:35 AM
Sorry! I've got to scram to a class Halloween party, but I think it's all good now...except for whatever she's going to spew to misrepresent Ron Paul's foreign policy.

Brinck Slattery
10-31-2007, 11:36 AM
uh, when I last looked the #1 was "Abolish the IRS" followed by "end the war in Iraq." Pretty normal (real) conservative stuff, IMHO.

maxmerkel
10-31-2007, 11:39 AM
Sorry! I've got to scram to a class Halloween party, but I think it's all good now...except for whatever she's going to spew to misrepresent Ron Paul's foreign policy.

that is coming a little late my friend and by no way an acceptable excuse !!! :mad:

LibertyEagle
10-31-2007, 11:40 AM
Maybe we should ask her nicely to interview Ron Paul on her show, so she could get the straight skinny on the issue of foreign aid.

kylejack
10-31-2007, 11:41 AM
Sounds like not so bad coverage to me.

angelatc
10-31-2007, 11:41 AM
Answer Percent
Shutting down the border
52%
Abolishing the IRS
32%
Getting out of Iraq
10%
Withdrawing from NAFTA
5%
Ending aid to Israel (!!!)
2%

Here's the final results. There was something in her tone that I don't trust. Man, I just don't understand why we need to support Israel.

angelatc
10-31-2007, 11:44 AM
that is coming a little late my friend and by no way an acceptable excuse !!! :mad:

Oh god, I made Max mad. Now I shall burn in hell.

Use the "block user" and you'll never need be bothered by my presence again.

Get over yourself. And/or get a skin. Maybe a life.

If this made you mad you need help.

angelatc
10-31-2007, 11:45 AM
Maybe we should ask her nicely to interview Ron Paul on her show, so she could get the straight skinny on the issue of foreign aid.

I think she did interview him once, like in May or something. Maybe she needs to hear from him again, because I think the first visit was when she got past the Giuliani rhetoric.