PDA

View Full Version : Rep. Ron Paul Slams Debt Ceiling Compromise with Grassroots Campaign

sailingaway
07-12-2011, 07:58 AM
Rep. Ron Paul Slams Debt Ceiling with Grassroots Campaign

Read more: http://www.thestatecolumn.com/capitol/rep-ron-paul-slams-debt-ceiling-with-grassroots-campaign/#ixzz1RtowKNu2

We need to be spreading this around, calling congressmen.... Ron clearly wants this to be a campaign issue as well as a budget issue. After all, he has the best record on this issue.

FlatIron
07-12-2011, 08:05 AM
Good campaign movement against Obama.

No, spending cuts are the priority. 78.06% (6,234 votes)

I like this percentage

IndianaPolitico
07-12-2011, 08:03 PM
According to his website, they will launch not only web ads, but radio and TV ads as well. Have those gone up yet?

trey4sports
07-12-2011, 08:04 PM
According to his website, they will launch not only web ads, but radio and TV ads as well. Have those gone up yet?

sweeeet!

To my knowledge they haven't gone up yet.

Seraphim
07-12-2011, 08:45 PM
"
1. Ron Paul took a lie detector test. The lie detector tapped out.2. Ron Paul is an element on the periodic table.3. Ron Paul could lead a horse to water AND convince it to drink, but he doesn't believe the government has the right to so he refuses.4. King Midas shook hands with Ron Paul once. Nothing happened.5. Studies by the World Health Organization show that Ron Paul is the leading cause of freedom among men.6. Ron Paul wasn't born. He liberated himself from the womb.7. The chief export of Ron Paul is liberty.8. When fascism goes to sleep at night, it checks under the bed for Ron Paul.9. Ron Paul eats Total Gyms for breakfast.10. If Ron Paul had lived in Sparta, the movie would have been called "1"."

LOL

cswake
07-12-2011, 08:50 PM
^^ Very good laugh. Formatted:

Ron Paul took a lie detector test. The lie detector tapped out.
Ron Paul is an element on the periodic table. Ron Paul could lead a horse to water AND convince it to drink, but he doesn't believe the government has the right to so he refuses. King Midas shook hands with Ron Paul once. Nothing happened. Studies by the World Health Organization show that Ron Paul is the leading cause of freedom among men. Ron Paul wasn't born. He liberated himself from the womb. The chief export of Ron Paul is liberty. When fascism goes to sleep at night, it checks under the bed for Ron Paul. Ron Paul eats Total Gyms for breakfast. If Ron Paul had lived in Sparta, the movie would have been called "1".

sailingaway
07-12-2011, 10:20 PM
well, he pushed this at just the right time.... didn't he?

IndianaPolitico
07-13-2011, 06:22 AM
well, he pushed this at just the right time.... didn't he?

Yup, do you know if the TV ads have gone up yet?

sailingaway
07-13-2011, 08:29 AM
I haven't seen anything about it, but what I saw made it seem like they were waiting until closer to the vote.

Deborah K
07-13-2011, 08:39 AM
"
1. Ron Paul took a lie detector test. The lie detector tapped out.2. Ron Paul is an element on the periodic table.3. Ron Paul could lead a horse to water AND convince it to drink, but he doesn't believe the government has the right to so he refuses.4. King Midas shook hands with Ron Paul once. Nothing happened.5. Studies by the World Health Organization show that Ron Paul is the leading cause of freedom among men.6. Ron Paul wasn't born. He liberated himself from the womb.7. The chief export of Ron Paul is liberty.8. When fascism goes to sleep at night, it checks under the bed for Ron Paul.9. Ron Paul eats Total Gyms for breakfast.10. If Ron Paul had lived in Sparta, the movie would have been called "1"."

LOL

My favorite!!!