PDA

View Full Version : They are throwing everyone at us to see who sticks...

Romulus
07-11-2011, 10:31 PM
Updated!

West - Never happened.
Trump - Fizzled.
Cain - Falling fast.
Newt - All but dried up.
Pawlently & Santorium - Neocon no worky.
Bachman - Cracks are forming and opening.
Perry - Their next fastball coming our way.
Ghouliani - Hiding in the closet.
Romney - On bankster life support. The thinly veiled ad campaign is quickly wearing off.

They are a den of vipers and thieves, and we will root them out, one by one!

sailingaway
07-11-2011, 11:13 PM
And Guiliani too. It is hilarious!

Anti Federalist
07-11-2011, 11:46 PM

That one actually made me LoL when it happened.

They seriously were trying to resurrect The Ghoul for 2012.

Now, we just need to take the air out Mitten's tires.

civusamericanus
07-11-2011, 11:51 PM
I expect Perry to jump in right after the Ames Iowa Strawpoll. If Ron Paul wins, perhaps Perry will announce while they're announcing the winner of the Ames Iowa straw poll. The story will be, Romney and now Perry didn't participate in the Ames Iowa Strawpoll, because it has less of an impact nowadays, with all of today's modern gadgets and technology. (Now the real players Romney and Perry can go head to head). Curious if THEY play Iowa like they did CPAC.

The media might as well come clean and tell it like it is, Straw Polls and grassroots support have no impact on choosing a president, THEY the media decide, ohh and their corporatist crony puppet masters pull the strings.

ravedown
07-12-2011, 12:27 AM
now that herman cains album has officially 'dropped', i think this is gonna hurt him more than help him

http://gawker.com/5820119/finally-you-can-listen-to-herman-cains-gospel-album

DamianTV
07-12-2011, 02:28 AM
It is a distraction tactic. When non members of this site start hearing "Tea Party Favorite" and seeing the garbage that is out there, the mundane person will develop a response towards the Tea Party itself as being a bunch of whachjob extremist off the wall nutjobs, all due to WHO the MSM says the Tea Party has chosen to represent them. The Tea Party didnt choose, and nor are they favorites. They are the Screwballs and Nutjobs we are trying to get out of office, but that wont stop the mundane person from thinkin that both the Tea Party itself and their so called "Favorites" are both nuttier than fruit cakes topped with Peanuts and Gravel.

fisharmor
07-12-2011, 06:19 AM

To tell the truth, I think I'd rather have any of the first three over him.

This guy wouldn't know what liberty is if it jumped up and forcibly injected him with unnecessary vaccines.

Romulus
07-12-2011, 06:25 AM

Ah I forgot about thy Ghoul.... Yes he's in the shadows bench warming right now, rocking back and forth...

Carehn
07-12-2011, 07:43 AM
pailin is the trump card for them boys. Don't forget. She will come out of nowhere.

sailingaway
07-12-2011, 07:54 AM
pailin is the trump card for them boys. Don't forget. She will come out of nowhere.

That's fine.

Eric21ND
07-12-2011, 07:56 AM
He's a Ghoul...so he never dies :rolleyes:

Fredom101
07-12-2011, 09:15 AM
Trump - Fizzled.
Cain - Falling fast.

They are a nest of vipers and thieves, and we will root them out, one by one!

Of course they are. It's exactly what they did in 08. Rudy! Nope. Freddy T! Nope. Romney! Nope. Ok, fine, you will get John McCain and you will like him!

acptulsa
07-12-2011, 09:21 AM
He's a Ghoul...so he never dies :rolleyes:

Speaking of never dies, I can't believe they trotted out Newt. It was like a scene from Return of the Mummy.

What discredited crook comes next? Tom DeLay?

Romulus
07-12-2011, 10:26 AM
Of course they are. It's exactly what they did in 08. Rudy! Nope. Freddy T! Nope. Romney! Nope. Ok, fine, you will get John McCain and you will like him!

They will run the Perry litmus test on the population soon enough! When that comes back negative, then what who are they going to parade around?

Speaking of never dies, I can't believe they trotted out Newt. It was like a scene from Return of the Mummy.

What discredited crook comes next? Tom DeLay?

I forgot about Newt! He's drying up quickly huh? I still think they'll try and grovel at Palin's feet as a last resort.

I think we play along too. We'll put Rand in there at 0 hour only to have him drop out and endorse Ron. Talk about a publicly stunt. We'll force the world to watch and expose the charlatans by all means necessary!

georgiaboy
07-12-2011, 10:41 AM
great observation - whereas others get media blitzed and red carpet treatment, only to fade, RP is the slow and steady upward rising plodder walking past the fallen.

there's a video or two, or a photo - shopped, brewing in this thread.

Let's also not forget Gov. Huckabee.

Best news of all of this is that more and more former followers of these fading candidates are taking a long second look at Ron, and liking what they are seeing this time around.

I think Rand Paul is definitely the ace up the sleeve. I already use him with establishment types: "What do you think about Rand Paul? Oh really, you love him, would vote for him in a second? Well guess what, his dad, though a little less eloquent, is aligned with him policy-wise to a 'T', and he's running. Don't want to tell people you're voting for the 'kook' Ron Paul? Just tell folks you're voting for the closest thing to Rand Paul you can find - his dad."

oyarde
07-12-2011, 11:29 AM
Ha , Delay ..

Romulus
07-12-2011, 11:49 AM
Huckabee's all about the $. His Fox contract and his house have kept him put.

By George, I believe they've run out of crooks to dress up for the parade.

Ron Paul Rising!

AGRP
07-12-2011, 11:57 AM
West - Gone
Trump - Fizzled.
Cain - Falling fast.

Fixed.

amonasro
07-12-2011, 12:09 PM
now that herman cains album has officially 'dropped', i think this is gonna hurt him more than help him

Cain had a gospel album?

Oh that's rich :)

dannno
07-12-2011, 12:09 PM

lol, they said "geocities" :D

Liberty4life
07-12-2011, 12:11 PM
Updated!

West - Never happened.
Trump - Fizzled.
Cain - Falling fast.
Newt - All but dried up.
Ghouliani - Hiding in the closet.

Your forgetting one lovable ex pow veteran who will get the media endorsement.
Thats right John McCain!

Soon he will be patched up and propped in front of the tv cameras to wow you and your neighbors.
All he has to do is dump Palin and he can win, thats what they will say.
Obama VS McCain round II !!!

Danke
07-12-2011, 12:14 PM
Pawlenty.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/2011-07-10-Tim-Pawlenty-Minnesota-budget-shutdown_n.htm

Before the town hall begins, campaign intern Rachel Cutler, a student at Drake University in Des Moines, is calling Iowa Republicans off a phone list — asking which candidates they like, extolling Pawlenty's record, and coaxing them to provide an e-mail address for future contacts.
"Have you heard anything about Tim Pawlenty that you liked?" she asks, then listens.
"Actually, I think he's more conservative than Ron Paul," she says.

AGRP
07-12-2011, 12:21 PM
Your forgetting one lovable ex pow veteran who will get the media endorsement.
Thats right John McCain!

Mccain has been pushed for years.

The amount of lab created opposition candidates to Obama are amazing. The only other one I can think of is Rubio, but I dont think he gained any Presidential traction to begin with.

Romulus
07-12-2011, 12:40 PM
Pawlenty.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/2011-07-10-Tim-Pawlenty-Minnesota-budget-shutdown_n.htm

Before the town hall begins, campaign intern Rachel Cutler, a student at Drake University in Des Moines, is calling Iowa Republicans off a phone list — asking which candidates they like, extolling Pawlenty's record, and coaxing them to provide an e-mail address for future contacts.
"Have you heard anything about Tim Pawlenty that you liked?" she asks, then listens.
"Actually, I think he's more conservative than Ron Paul," she says.

Updated again.

Travlyr
07-12-2011, 12:41 PM
Bob Dole?

Anti Federalist
07-12-2011, 02:19 PM
What about Thaddeus whassisname?